I stayed 5 nights from Jan 30 - Feb 04. Upon arriving at night the bellboy(i forgot his name) is quick in helping me to get my luggage from the cab which is a good start. Checking in was fast. Rooms are ok with decent size(i stayed in the cheapest category). Room service was fast but foods are mediocre, nothing to shout about. They have sauna and gym which i havent tried. They have pool but its small and need some cleaning. Wifi is very slow so if you will stay here on business and spend most of the time in the internet then not suitable for you. Location is not so good but thats according to my liking but during night time its very quiet. When i check out it was fast too, thanks to the girl(i forgot her name too) who attended me efficiently and even ask her colleague to quickly get a cab for me(maybe she feel that im in a hurry as i was catching up my flight). For the price there are more hotels on other location which is equal or maybe lesser with almost the same standard.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfortable Modern Hotel located in the heart of the city & within walking distance of shopping & entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotelopia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pinnacle Lumpinee Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pinnacle Lumpinee Hotel And Spa
- Pinnacle Lumpinee Hotel Bangkok
- Pinnacle Lumpinee Bangkok