My stay: 22nd Oct to 24th Oct
Objective: Day time business. Night time chill out
My opinion of the hotel:
1. Location: Fantastic - near shopping, BTS, lots of night clubs and street food at night
2. Staffs: Courteous, can speak English, good service
3. Room: Clean and comfortable.
4. Price: Reasonably good
5. Others: No problem bringing lady back to hotel. No joiner fee. Hassle free.
6. Conclusion: Will stay there again for my next trip in about a month later. And will also recommend my friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- brand new 4 stars hotel centrally located on Sukhumvit Soi 11, only steps away to Nana BTS Sky Train station. The Suvarnabhumi international airport is only 40 minutes.• Tour desk• Limousine service• Room service 11am – 11pm• Restaurant - MARCO Eat & Drink Store: Open daily from 6.30 Hrs. – 24:00 Hrs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Salil Hotel Sukhumvit Soi 11 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.