“Worth and enjoy!”

Salil Hotel Sukhumvit Soi 11
Ranked #143 of 894 Hotels in Bangkok
Reviewed 28 May 2014

It was great stay at Salil soi 11 Hotel, this is my second time stay at Salil soi11 ^_^.
Excellent location.Friendly reception Ms Jan and Ms SA .
But disappointed room cleaner Tony :(
We are stay here for 5 night with two room. Since day 1 to day 3, the toilet rubbish do not clean and day 4 no toilet paper at all.
I hope the management take note on this issue.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Queen884
SalilManagement, Front Office Manager at Salil Hotel Sukhumvit Soi 11, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

Dear Queen884 ,

I like to thank you for your recent review and for choosing Salil Hotel Soi 11 Sukhumvit Bangkok as the place to stay.

Thank you for your compliments and looking much forward to welcome you back to Salil Hotel Soi 11 Sukhumvit Bangkok again in the hopefully not too distant future.

George

Write a ReviewReviews (1,528)

Reviewed 19 May 2014

My stay at Salil on soi 11 was fantastic mostly due to the friendliness and hospitality of the staff. Everyone always offered a big smile and any request was met with no hesitation. Breakfast was one of the best I've had on my 5 country journey and the restaurant staff was great also. I want to say thank you particularly to the Filipino gentleman that works the front desk during the late night shift (I forgot his name), he was very helpful to wait for my friend who was arriving very late to the hotel. I would also like to say thank you to the 2 lovely ladies that work the day shift, Pat and Kat for their hospitality as well. I would love to stay at this lovey quaint hotel again anytime.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank alohabong

Dear alohabong,

Thank you very much for your review. It is with much pleasure to learn that you have enjoyed your stay at Salil Hotel Soi 11 Sukhumvit Bangkok , recommending it for the great location, comfort of rooms and most importantly, the friendliness of the associates.

It would be nice to welcome you back to our hotel soon again, should your travel schedule bring you back to Bangkok in the near future.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

My boyfriend and I had a great stay at this hotel last May 8-10th. :) We booked a Standard room that was indeed comfortable with really pretty and homey interior. Also, thanks to the room service for keeping our room neat and tidy! As well as to the hotel staffs, especially to Mod and Vit, for being friendly and accommodating during our stay. :)

1  Thank Luigi N

Dear Luigi,

Thank you for staying at Salil Hotel Soi 11 Sukhumvit Bangkok. Thank you so much for sharing your experience with fellow readers of this forum.

How gratifying to know that you have enjoyed the room, service, the friendliness of the our team.

Reviewed 17 May 2014

It was a great stay at salil hotel. Excellent location and very clean room. With a very friendly and nice staff specially Ms.Mod , Ms.kat and Mr. Wit. I recommend all of you to stay here. For sure my next I will be staying in salil hotel only....

1  Thank Ashish1903

Dear Ashish1903,

I like to thank you for your review, sharing your experience at the Salil Hotel Soi 11 Sukhumvit Bangkok. I am very happy to read that you have enjoyed your stay.

It would be fantastic to welcome you back soon again, should your travels bring you back to Bangkok any time soon.

Reviewed 10 May 2014

As many of us I read reviews before booking this hotel. And even when I booked it I wasn`t sure as there were many not nice reviews which scared me a little bit...but I was happy to realize that nothing was really true as the staff really do their best to sustain and improve their reputation!So they are really afraid of any complaints.Very nice and helpful staff!
As for hotel I really like this design!I was tired of those hotel which look simillar and very standard...but this hotel is a very nice exception!It was so cosy and decoration is so beautiful everywhere in this hotel.Rooms are very cosy as well.They put a lot of attention even to small details!We really enjoyed !May be for someone doors to the bathroom can be uncomfortable as they also have a special design which basically means not enough isolation...But I and my friend didn`t consider it as a problem. Only one things disappointed us a little bit-the view from our room. But advantages of this room definitely overweight disadv.
Now location-very good!Close to monorail!So it`s easy to get to main attractions!Also we really enjoyed this street where hotel is located-Sukhumvit 11! Very alive at nights!And a lot of fun!Young people and company of friends definitely will enjoy!But I`m not sure that this location is suitable for families with small children...Although it doesn`t affect your well sleeping.Sound isolation in rooms is pretty good!
So,my conclusion-very good quality of this hotel for that price!and I definitely will book it again!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Kristina_pku
SalilManagement, Front Office Manager at Salil Hotel Sukhumvit Soi 11, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2014

Dear Kristina_pku,

Thank you very much for your review and recommending Salil Hotel Soi 11 Sukhumvit Bangkok to fellow travelers and to readers of this forum

It would be nice to welcome you back to Salil Hotel Soi 11 Sukhumvit Bangkok soon again.

Very best regards,

Reviewed 8 May 2014 via mobile

Lovely stay at Salil ,caring staff and its in a great location, pubs bars nightclub nana and soi cowboy walking distance.For the price one of the nicest, only misses a pool. Would stay here again no problem. Ty Mod Kat Yit And Lin .

1  Thank ketamine

Dear ketamine,

Thank you for staying at Salil Hotel Soi 11 Sukhumvit Bangkok.

The team will be excited to see you again on your next stay with us.

Best wishes,
Mod Kat Yit And Lin .

Reviewed 6 May 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed at the Salil Hotel in December, 2013 for 2 nights. Check in was easy; they showed us the upgraded room for a small price but it was no hassle for us to politely decline. The room is comfortable, simple and clean and AC worked fine. The walls, however are pretty thin as we could hear a family talking in the next room. Doors opening and closing were quite loud!
Overall a good place to stay. The sukhumvit area is right by the entertainment district, which made for interesting walks at night down the sois around the hotel, but the hotel itself was just fine.
We ate at the Thai restaurant at the end of the soi & across the road, can't remember the name but the food was delicious! The Australia Pub wasn't so great, bad service and the food was expensive for average quality.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank team_lil

Dear team_lil,

Thank you very much for posting a review about your recent stay at Salil Hotel Soi 11 Sukhumvit Bangkok.

Meanwhile i would be happy to be able and welcome you back to our hotel again.