“birthday party ”

Cuisines: Italian
Neighbourhood: Sathorn
Neighbourhood: Sathorn
Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

Food was good... Enjoyed ourselves so not much to criticize. Only complaints would be that they pasta was a bit over-cooked for my liking and they turned the air-con off at 11pm so it got very humid. But all in all, really enjoyed it.

There are newer reviews for Bravo Italian Bistro

Reviewed 23 October 2013

Quite a cosy place.The pizza and pasta were not bad, and not over-priced, and the service very polite. However, there was a fairly limited choice of food, and the beer was very expensive. But what really annoyed me was that prices are given without service and without VAT. There is really no valid reason for this - it is a con which is unacceptable to me. It is not a question of money - I would willingly pay the real price if that was what it said on the menu. So I will not be going back to this place, nor to any of the other restaurants which use this method of squeezing an extra buck out of the customer. Believe me, Mr. Restaurant Owner, it doesn't pay!

1  Thank DonDan666
Reviewed 19 October 2013

We were travelling to Florida and stopped here on our first night on the road. Food was fresh and tasty. We understand that it has been in business for 14 years. We stayed at the Best Western and it was just across the road. Will certainly return.

Reviewed 6 October 2013

It really annoys me when restaurants/cafes don't show the full price in their menus, and Bravo is one of them! You have to add 10% for Service Charge, and 7% VAT to what the menu says. I asked for water, and when the bottle was empty, the guy brought another one to the table without asking - of course, the second bottle was added to the bill. The guy asked my husband several times if he wanted a beer (once would have been enough). On the positive side, the carbonara and pizza were good - even though the serving sizes were smaller than what we're used to in Australia. We were given complimentary bread. Total bill 547.5 Baht

1  Thank Jo-Anne S
Reviewed 11 July 2013

This is a lovely little restaurant, food is cheap enough, attentive service without a smile. Only negative thing I would say about the place is the waitress looked like this was the last place on earth she wanted to be. Pizza was definitely a nice change form all the rice! Lots of Cheese!!!!

1  Thank Meg R