“Raw heaven - experience it”

Rasayana Retreat - Raw Food Cafe
Ranked #340 of 10,703 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighbourhood: Sukhumvit
Doha, Qatar
“Raw heaven - experience it”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014

Absolutely worth the trip across town to feast on the raw menu. Not only does the food taste fantastic but it looks divine. Whether you are new to raw food, a seasoned feaster or wanting to treat yourself - do it! Take friends who are cooked carnivores and I guarantee you they will be considering eating more raw after this experience. I enjoyed it so much that I ordered takeaways to eat on the plane ride home instead of airline food.

• Visited June 2014

Huntsville, Alabama
“Raw Introduction”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014

Rasayana is a retreat destination with a holistic approach to healing. My friend and I have been thinking about going raw and decided to try this place on our visit to Thailand. It is definitely raw. I ordered spaghetti and a raw chocolate and banana pie (fabulous!), he ordered meatloaf and pizza. His food was excellent. I didn't enjoy my spaghetti, but I don't think this has any bearing on the restaurant. It is more of a reflection on my newness to raw foods. The palate is completely different.

The restaurant itself just makes you feel healthier. It's an open dining area, you can smell the aromatherapy oils and lotions coming from the retreat, which just really puts you in a relaxed mood. Don't come here if you're in a hurry, which we were.

If I go back to Bangkok, I will make another visit here.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Kecha T
Bangkok, Thailand
“RAW experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2014

Wish there were more places like this period, let alone Bangkok. The menu offers a great variety, nothing is cooked or warm, hence a truly RAW experience. This is vegetarian and vegan friendly, with quality.
Attached is a detox spa, which I have never been a customer of, just because the prices are sky high.
The seating is outside in a garden attempt like setting, but they do have fans.
Make sure you leave room for desert.
Only draw back is the location... not that easy to get to!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank FarangFriendly
Chiang Mai
“Well worth the trip!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2014

I am not a raw foodist but am a vegan experimenting with raw food so whenever I get the opportunity to try a raw place, I will. I have been to both the Pattaya and Bangkok branches and the raw food at both of them is outstanding. All the dishes that I have tried have been 100% satisfying, even if a little on the small side - whilst this was OK for me. It is also a little expensive, but raw food always is. Efficient and speedy service. Fantastic items on the menu ranging from pizza to spaghetti and all sorts of other things including desserts and snacks. I went out of my way to find this restaurant and would go out of my way for it again.

• Visited April 2014
Miami, Florida
“just ok”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

I`ll start by saying that I am not a raw foodist. However, I was blown away by the food at Christopher`s Kitchen in West Palm Beach,FL. There are no raw vegan restaurants where I live now so I went out of my way to visit Rasayana during my visit to Bangkok. We ordered the shitaki sandwich. It had entirely too much `mayo` for me. I had trouble finishing the dish. The lemon tart tasted amazing but it is very rich. It`s perfect for sharing but I ate the whole thing because it was so good and ended up with a tummy ache. My husband had the spaghetti and the strawberry cheesecake. He didn`t care for neither but again, we are not raw foodist so that may be the reason why we weren`t really satisfied with the food.

2 Thank WilmarieGG