Blutique Hotel
US$113
  • Pool
US$179
US$172
All reviewspratunam areastreet foodnight marketgreat location for shoppingworking conditionplatinum fashion mallbudget hotelmassage parloursplace to stayhot waterwalking distancehairdryershopperswifibts
Reviewed 9 February 2014

this was a small n nice hotel.
but felt little expensive.this was my first visit to thai so for me hospitality was imp then cost.
lots of shopping and street food near by. this hotel will be good for indians those who r comming to bangkok for first time cos we can find lots of indian food near by.

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank scsreddy
Reviewed 24 September 2013

This is the 2nd time i stayed in Blutique and comparing to last year, the cleanliness of room & hotel area still maintained. The location is strategic where you can easily find great food and night market in front of hotel. Largest shopping center platinum is reached by foot in 10 minutes walking. The staff is polite and handful as well. Keep maintain the cleanliness and service blutique! and i will coming back for sure.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank EvelynMiawMiaw
Reviewed 5 September 2013 via mobile

Hi we were a family of 7 and booked Blutique for 3 nights but end up staying 7 nights. Small budget hotel with everything what you need. Staff very welcoming and helpful. Rooms are very clean as well and modern with all facilities LCD, kettle, safe etc... Only thing missing was coffee cups. They do have a restaurant on groung floor(Indian). Location wise everthg is close as it is in the hear of pratunam, busy area. Not recommended for people who want to relax, but will sure recommend for who like shopping and need clean budget hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Rin1308
Reviewed 14 July 2013

The best thing about this hotel for me was the location as I wanted to shop. It was clean and the staff were nice but the room was very small and the noise from the hallway (from the restaurant) woke me up during the night. I was in a studio room and the bathroom sink was actually next to my bed rather than in the bathroom which sounds strange but was a nice point of difference! The decor was nice and the blue lights make it more interesting. The Indian restaurant has nice food.

Room Tip: I assume higher floors further from the restaurant would have less hallway noise
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 June 2013

Blutique hotel is operated by Indians and Thais so it is not a problem to communicate in English. Initially, finding the hotel took some time as it is located in an alley and the banner is blocked by many other banners around. One tip to locate this hotel would be to tell the taxi driver you want to go to baiyoke sky hotel and then ask him to drop u there and u can walk over easily. It is located in the alley opposite a warehouse sale, or alternatively u can look out for "coffee world" and then u can find Blutique in the middle of the alley.

Once u located the hotel, it is just a 5 mins walk to platinum mall. There is morning wholesale market below the market which operates until 9am but their attitude is really poor I must say. Night market there is much more enjoyable as it is more relaxing and u need not purchase in wholesale quantity.

I booked 2 thetra deluxe rooms and was allocated level 3 and 4 as I believe there is only one of such room per level. Street food outside the hotel tastes fantastic! Must try their Tom Yum soup stall, the Phad Thai, and this banana chocolate egg prata fried by a handsome young Indian who wears the Indian cap!

Service by the hotel staff is commendable. They are very helpful and can help you call for taxis if u need it. One thing to note would be that if u require a bigger taxi on your last day to airport, u must let the hotel staff know one day in advance.

However, a downside of this hotel would be that tiny cockroaches can be found in the room and towels are not that clean as I got a dirty towel on my first day there. So probably bring along one of your own towel just in case! Other than that I would recommend this hotel as it is really very accessible and the street outside the hotel is bustling so not very dangerous even for girls to stay at. My frens and I are all girls and we felt safe as there are alot of people even in the alley. At night you can even hear the bustling sound from ur hotel. But still, for girls safety, try not to return too late I guess! My frens and I always return to the hotel around 11-12 at night.

• Stayed: June 2013