1,834 results
All reviews rooftop bar surasak bts executive room blue elephant restaurant modern hotel separate toilet infinity pool glass door floor to ceiling windows the river huge bathroom w hotel walk in shower sky train station high floor stayed here for nights late checkout
Reviewed 1 April 2014

Enjoyed my 3 nights stay. Everything works except when requesting for late check out they only allowed 30 minutes, which to me is not very flexible given I have stayed 3 nights and e hotel wasn't that busy from what I have seen.....

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank I C
Reviewed 29 March 2014

Stayed her 4 times over the past 18 months. Well located hotel for the Skytrain and the river.
Great well furnished modern rooms. Excellent breakfast choice. Food and service excellent. Very good value for money.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank stephen c
Reviewed 28 March 2014

Wonderful, modern hotel right next to the Sky Train and near Silom and Siam Square, which is ideal for zipping around Bangkok. Great staff and breakfast and the rooms are just stunning. The most comfortable beds ever and the only reason I'm not giving it 5 stars is because the gym is dark and small.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 March 2014 via mobile

I've been a regular to the city of Bangkok due to work. Stayed at hotels usually in the 4 to 5 star categories each time and I'm usually rather satisfied with those I've stayed with, until this one. There are many to choose from within the same pricepoint. Since this is a fairly new hotel, expectation was naturally high. Aside from wanting convenience of location (this one is adjacent to BTS Surasak skytrain), the other aspect that I generally is quite particular with is service quality. This unfortunately, is where I believe the hotel needs to improve on the most. Front desk should have a crash course in courtesy training and most definitely, English skills to be able to communicate with their non-Thai speaking guests. Granted, some of the staffers are quite good at what they do, but a few rotten apples within their ranks would most certainly spoil the good image the rest are trying to uphold. I've been here since March 20th, 2014 and will be leaving on Sunday. So far, I've made a few constructive criticisms to the Duty Manager Nipat who's promised to look into the issues I've raised. Here are some issues I've encountered:
1) Rude Front desk staff,
2) Inability of staff to understand English,
3) Very poor lighting level in corridor and gym - safety risks,
4) Limited gym equipments,
5) Limited selection of breakfast choices,
6) 1 Lift out of 3 has malfunctioned twice,
7) Inconsistencies in their Service Mode guidebook and actual site notices, especially on operating hours,

At an average 3,600baht per room night, there are certainly better options to choose from in this city where hotels are aplenty. Take Eastin Grand Sathorn right across the street for example. I stayed with them on many occasions and each time, I left happy. In terms of price, service quality, facilities, food varieties (complimentary breakfast buffet), they are way ahead of Mode Sathorn. I do hope something positive will come out of reviews from their guests. As I was told and noticed, issue that was raised before still remained an issue even after several similar comments made in TripAdvisor. The management had better start reading up and pay attention to these comments.

Chris Lee

• Stayed: March 2014
4  Thank ChrisKSL
Reviewed 25 March 2014

I stayed at this hotel some days in March. This is a new and nice design hotel. I was exciting from the reception till the room. The staff was very welcomed and helpful. The ambiance was so quiet and comfortable. My room was so nice and comfortable bed with view to the city. The rooftop bar and swimming pool were amazing. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business