1,833 results
All reviews rooftop bar surasak bts executive room blue elephant restaurant modern hotel separate toilet infinity pool glass door floor to ceiling windows the river huge bathroom w hotel walk in shower sky train station high floor stayed here for nights late checkout
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Just beside the BTS station you find the nice boutique hotel.

Since it is a designer hotel you will find the rooms looking a bit different from ordinary hotel rooms. But the layout was very nice in my opinion. When using the toilet you could watch the bath tube through the glass wall - and anyone in the room could watch you sitting at the toilet thorug the glass door.... ;)

The bed was one of the nicest I have found at a hotel in Bangkok.

The outdoor pool was a little small but for me it was okey. I did not spend so much time there.

Unfortunately the breakfast is overpriced but good. Not so fancy - regular thai hotel breakfast.
My first morning was negative since I arrived 20 min before they closed and most of the stuff was gone. When I complained about it they where very fast to add the things I missed. But I should not have to ask...

At the top of the building you can fin the Sky Bar with a nice view of Bangkok. But bring a lot of money since you have to pay high prices on the liquid for the view. For one Singha you are charged 320Bt.

All stay that I met was very helpful and polite and I felt like a valued customer whenever I saw any of the staff. Nice.

When leaving fro the airport they quickly arranged for a regular meter taxi even though I forgot to order in advance. Very good.

The internet connection was very fast and reliable. Good!

i will definitely stay here more times!

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the backside - avoiding the BTS side.
Reviewed 8 April 2014

I come from Taipei, Taiwan to Bangkok alone, my English is not very good, the waiter knew I was surprised when alone, but all things are beautiful, very beautiful beautiful rooftop bar must go, this trip perfect because there OK hotel. (Out door BTS, 7-11 corner there, very convenient)

• Stayed: April 2014
3  Thank Nick H
Reviewed 8 April 2014

Everything here's great
Location is perfect
Room is comfy with a great view of Bangkok skyline
Staff are super nice
Pool is fantastic
Got couple of resturants to choose from.
Heard the bar at rooftop is gorgeous, but have been able to see for myself though
I'm in love with MODE.

Room Tip: Better book executive room instead of standard room.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank foebe828
Reviewed 7 April 2014

I don't know where to start with this hotel....
Our first stay in Bangkok, and we chose such a great hotel to stay in.

From the moment the staff opened the door of our cab we knew we were in for a treat.

The check in was very speedy and efficient. The reception area was very minimal, black and purple, and you sat at desks with Apple MacBooks - certainly very stylish.

We were shown to our room on the 28th floor of the hotel - we had asked for a view - and that's just what we got - an amazing sky scene vista!

The room itself was great. Very comfortable, stylish and the bathroom was out of this world!
Huge free-standing bath, large shower cubicle and large sink unit and vanity area.

The free wifi in the hotel was great and reception in the room perfect.

The breakfast was top notch, and included everything you could think of - and the egg bar was great - perfect scrambled, poached or fried.

The location of the hotel is perfect. Literally on top of the Skytrain station - so you are a hop skip and jump to anywhere you want to go. One stop from the river, where you can take a hop on hop off boat along the river for 150 baht ( £3)

The roof top swimming pool is superb, swimming amongst the skyscrapers is a strange, yet great feeling!

The Bar on the 38th floor is great too - amazing views, and great atmosphere. They also have DJ's on the roof!

This would be my first choice if I stay in Bangkok again - truly amazing stay, and huge thanks to all the staff for making us feel so welcome!

Room Tip: Ask for a high room - floor 28 and above are immense!
1  Thank Troy A
Reviewed 6 April 2014

Check in was a breeze. Used their transfer service, a little expensive, but headache free. Room was very modern and clean. Very comfortable bed and pillows. After a full day of touring temples, a swim at the outdoor rooftop pool was amazing. Staff was outstanding. Breakfast was great! A choice between crispy bacon and not so crispy bacon! Location was very convenient for taking the BTS. So close to temples and shopping centres. Overall, we had an amazing 2 night stay. Would definitely stay here again!!