1,846 results
All reviews rooftop bar surasak bts executive room blue elephant restaurant separate toilet modern hotel infinity pool glass door floor to ceiling windows the river huge bathroom sky train station high floor stayed here for nights late checkout city view nice pool
Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

The room are great, very nice concept with large windows, and spacious. Nice swimming pool. Great service. Clean. Very good location, close to patpong street, 5 minutes by tuk tuk. Good breakfast. Great value for money. Highly recommended!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 May 2014

We are couple who stayed one night in Bangkok at Mode Sathorn Hotel. It was a pleasant experience. Highly recommend this hotel. Here are more details about my review:
Positive:
+ They gave us a free upgrade without asking for one
+ Room design was very modern and spacious
+ The shower facility is great
+ The toilet was in a separate place than the shower; very convenient and "private"
+ The internet is excellent
+ Nice flat Samsung TV
+ Bed is very comfortable
+ Breakfast was really good, relative to the price.
+ Overall atmosphere of the hotel is wonderful

What could be improved:
- Pillows are a bid stiffy; I personally like the soft pillows
- Not so good smell around the bathroom; however, it did not reach where the bed area; so it wasn't a big deal, but better be solved

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 April 2014

We were greatly disappointed at the location and "design" of the bathroom in our room. There was no door separating the bathtub and sink from the room. Also the toilet was enclosed in purple glass, so everyone could see you if you are inside. No privacy at all. Unless you are travelling alone I don't recommend it. Talked to management and they changed us to another room the next day.=)
There was also no space/bench to put your luggage.. it had to be either on the desk, on the bed or on the floor.
Another thing.. they charged us 30BHT for printing the 1-page boarding pass! how much does a copy cost them that they need to be charging this service?!.. I've never seen a 4 start hotel doing that....
The good thing: nice views from the room and located just in front of the skytrain.

Room Tip: Do not choose the pink-purple room if you are not travelling alone..
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Natalia B
Reviewed 26 April 2014

Great value for the money. Rooms are modern and clean, Staff is professional and friendly, nice pool, and good food. Located right next to a sky train station it makes it easy to go anywhere in the city. Make sure you check out the roof top on your visit.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 April 2014

I've seen a couple reviews mentioning the lighting in the room being a bit peculiar but I didn't mind. I did find it a bit dark at night but that just added to the mood and atmosphere of the hotel! I believe the room I stayed in was a Double Deluxe. Two separate comfy spacious beds. The toilet was separate from the shower and tub which was very convenient when you're traveling with a few people. :) I did find that there were not enough plugs around unless you have a converter. I found myself using the outlet in the bathroom to charge my phone. Lol.

The location is great - right across the Surasak BTS station which could pretty much take you everywhere you need to go.
Spa - They had a 50% off happy hour on the spa services which was really awesome. I got a 60 minute treatment that would normally cost a lot more but it was a great deal.
Gym - The gym was clean and surprisingly had more equipment than I expected (for those of you that like to get in quick workouts even while on vacation).
Pool - Pool area was sick! Some of the benches were submerged in water as well as the stools which practically make you have a drink in the pool (if that makes sense?) Also had a great view.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends