“Value hotel” 4 of 5 bubbles

Mode Sathorn Hotel
Ranked #142 of 849 Hotels in Bangkok
“Value hotel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 August 2014

I like your hotel, friendly staffs, perfect location, fashion room. however the housekeeping needs to be improved, I actually called the housekeeper again to clean the toilet on our first night.
Also, I asked the hotel to call taxi for me, but the taxi charged us double!! ( from hotel to airport link costed 120!!, on our way to hotel, it only costed us around 65) so next time maybe I will call for a taxi on the street myselfe.

• Stayed August 2014
      Location
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
4 Thank Noranwen

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (181)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Aschaffenburg
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2014

The view at the roof top bar is amazing and the service excellent. The rooms are clean and modern.
The stuff is very helpfull and polite.No complains about the breakfast I LOVED IT.

Lets go and book there :)

Room Tip: Book a room in the upper floor.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

I am come from Hong Kong. I with my friends stayed at the hotel 5 days 4 night, in those 5 days I feel very warm. The staff are very nice. A lot of restaurants, place and market we don't know how to go in bangkok. The staff also help and teach us how to go. Thanks all the staff very much!

• Stayed August 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
      Location
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Tang W
Singapore
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2014

I arrived at hotel 9am sharp but had an appointment at Healthland Sathorn at 9am too. Hotel staff gladly took care of my luggage without asking while I rushed to Healthland Sathorn. Thumbs up for the great service!
I also received complimentary breakfast for 2 days. What I love most is the strong wifi at the lobby, the dining area and inside the hotel room. I will definitely go back to this hotel at my next trip.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
      Sleep Quality
3 Thank kohpohleong
Singapore, Singapore
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2014

My favourite hotel in Bangkok, second time here and wasn't disappointed!

I opted for a deluxe room with two queen sized beds and was very pleased that they gave me the higher floors where i got a good Bangkok city view. Room is big and clean, and bed is comfortable.

Very convenient as it is just beside the Surasak BTS station and just one station away from Chao Praya river, if you plan to visit Asiatique Night Market via the boat shuttle. Healthland Spa Sathorn is just less than 10 mins walk away.

The staff are great and polite and no complains on their service.

I will be back!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
      Sleep Quality
2 Thank Ryan H
Ballarat, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

This hotel exceeded my expectations. From the cheery yet casual check in process, to the wonderfully sized room and super comfortable bed, to the great buffet brekky to the outstanding rooftop bar and pool area, this place had great ambience and a great vibe across the board. All service was delivered with a smile and we were made to feel comfortable and welcome at all times. In addition, proximity to the sky train system just a couple of stops from Siam station made this hotel everything we needed in Bangkok! Highly recommended for any stay short or long!

Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Scottyleggo
Yangon Region, Myanmar
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2014

Very much enjoyed the rooftop views and ambience. Music wasn't too loud and staff were friendly, not pretentious as is the case at some other Bangkok rooftops.

No cover charge on Saturday night, and I was permitted access even though I was wearing a pair of long shorts and sandals. Didn't have a reservation and it was not a problem.

Food wasn't anything to write home about and prices for drinks are higher than a typical restaurant in Thailand ( eg. a small bottle of Singha was selling for 320 baht).

Nevertheless, this terrific venue is worth a visit.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family