“Simple Clean Basic”

The Warehouse Bangkok
Ranked #35 of 757 Bangkok B&B and Inns
Reviewed 14 August 2014

I booked the no frills room...which means no mini bar fridge or tv...im on vacation i dont need those. Ok so the hotel was just what I needed after some drama in vietnam. Arrived to friendly staff who made check in easy and hassle free...and showed me to my room that was clean and fresh. I highly recommend this hotel. The location is ideal close enough to most places of interest and just off from the hustle and bustle. The staff are amazing and always smiling. Took, Nan and Mai are just few names I remember...they always helped with getting a taxi and giving advice on how much I should pay so that I dont get scammed. I appreciated them not forcing any tours...also. When I went out and arrived at the hotel in the early hours of the morning I was greeted with a smile...how about that...for me great service rates high and thats what you get here. Also the food at the resturant in the lobby was delicious and fresh. BOOK BOOK BOOK here...already!!!

Room Tip: Go for the basic room. It will not disappoint you...do u really need a tv or mini bar fridge ;-)
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo

Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for 4 nights in august, only a 5-10min stroll to Khao San road, grand temple is 5mins in a tuk tuk. A very effective themed hotel, kept simple, staff were helpful, reasonably priced and a decent cafe. Can be noisy if you have a room by the road, but it didn't really bother me. Would definitely recommend!

• Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 9 August 2014

Nice clean room, in a good location with friendly staff who put up with our poor Thai speaking. Staff helped get taxis and ensured they used the meter, they also provided somewhere for us to leave our bags before check-in. Located 5/10 mins from Khao San road, so easy to get there without being stuck in the noise of the area. Okay street food near by, but if you prefer not to take risks then the in-house cafe is very good and tasty. The bed was a little hard for our liking, but not a problem. Bathroom/ shower clean and nice.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 August 2014

We only book hotels that has 8.0 or higher ratings, the Warehouse met this criteria but we're a bit dissatisfied. First the good things, very important, the hotel staff is excellent and helpful. When you need a taxi or any kind of transportation better ask the frontdesk to arrange it for you. Breakfast is extensive, choose your drinks, eggs, bread/ croissant etc.. you'll have enough energy to start your day. After a busy day, you can sit, read, rest and relax at the lobby, plenty to read at the bookshelf. Now the tricky part, our room is at the street. Although it's a small street it's very busy, even after midnight...(I saw my clock passing 4am ) Because the windows are made from single glass, you'll hear the noisy tuktuk's and motorcycles roaring down the street.

Room Tip: Try the rooms away from the street
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Almost everything about our stay at the Warehouse was perfect except when we left for dinner, I returned to find my camera missing from the dresser. I was disappointed because the staff had been so helpful with finding a great rooftop bar. They called the cab for us, and must have known we would be gone awhile.
Remember to always use the safe provided. Now I know...

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Modern hotel with great design. Staff is lovely helping with everything including getting best price for tuk tuk. They recommended us to go to the best markets (non touristy ones) and they were stunning. The room are quiet and super clean with western shower!!!!

The kitchen sends out great food and the staff are so good! If you want to stay in bangkok close to kasoan road that is the place to stay, especially after a long trip

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jay G
Reviewed 9 July 2014

I was attracted by it's interior design so I booked the room. it's kindda Loft, Industrial, Minimum style, the room, the lobby, the cafe are pretty cool. The location is not very convenient but it's closed to the grand palace and Khao San rd. You have to take taxi, tuktuk, or motor-taxi to get here.Staff are friendly and helpful, they give me an area map of the hotel neighborhood and explain the area to me. There's a little defect that I found some stain on the tower and bed sheet. The other thing that bug me is there's neighbor in the house next to the hotel were very noisy at night. It's not the hotel's fault but it made me hardly fall to sleep at night.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo