“Nice Hotel. Nice Room. Location +-” 4 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Klassique Sukhumvit
Ranked #69 of 849 Hotels in Bangkok
Palma de Mallorca, Spain
“Nice Hotel. Nice Room. Location +-”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 December 2013 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel with my wife for 5 nights.
The room is clean. Seemed new or at least renewed. The shower is not 100% but the water pressure is good.
We stayed in the room facing the Sukhumvit Road. A little bit loud for some, maybe bothersome, but for me was totally fine.
The room has a lot of shelves and draws. Really convinient if you're staying for a long time.
The vicinity is not one of the best, but the tuk tuk shuttle service to the BTS sky train is very useful.
The staff is super gentle, simpatic and helpful. Wi-fi internet is fast and very good.
Breakfast is really basic but very good.
A would recommend the hotel for people with medium budget and long staying.

Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
BalvinderG, General Manager at Klassique Sukhumvit, responded to this review, 11 January 2014
Dear tiotuba,

Thank you very much for writing a review. We do appreciate that you have taken the time to give some feedback.

The rooms have been designed for guest comfort so they can keep there things nicely.

Thanks for liking our breakfast & our staff services.

Yes hotel is only a short distance from the local Sky Train Station BTS On nut and free tuk tuk service to station which make easier to travel around Bangkok.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us on +6622532993 or email klassiquesukhumvit@gmail.com

Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (91)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Minneapolis, Minnesota
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 December 2013

The first room had a 3cm cockroach that scurried from behind the bathroom sink when I turned the water on, so I asked for another room. They moved me down a couple rooms to the corner room. Since the motel is on the intersection of 2 busy streets, it was very noisy. Adding to the noise, there's a bus dispatcher on a loud speaker right next door all day. The room was in rough shape considering they call themselves "Best Western." Cracked furniture, water stain in bathroom ceiling and a funky smell.
The breakfast was more expensive than typical Thai prices, but it was good.
WiFi was good. Free tuk tuk to BTS On Nut station was nice. Fridge in room was handy. AC worked fine. Shower was big, but as with many SE Asia accommodations, the water only gets warm. The staff was friendly and the room was cleaned daily, but at odd hours. If you can afford a bit more, I'd recommend going down to the hotels closer to soi 20 on Sukhumvit (but not too far down or you'll end up in the red light).

Room Tip: If you must stay here, ask for a room away from the front noisy area.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
BalvinderG, General Manager at Klassique Sukhumvit, responded to this review, 30 December 2013
Dear Wanderfoolish,

Thank you for writing review regarding your recent stay at our property.

I am really shock to hear that your room bathroom got cockroach as we specially focus on hotel cleanliness. I will take quick action on this will talk to housekeeping about this.

Thanks you still like our Tuk- Tuk service & staff services.

Thanks for letting us the negatives so we can try to make it positive & can remain the positive.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at +6622532993 or klassiquesukhumvit@gmail.com

BEST WESTERN Klassique Sukhumvit
Bangkok, Thailand
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 December 2013 via mobile

I stayed this hotel for two nights rooms were clean & beds were very comfortable. The staff was very friendly & helpful. The location is bit far from centre but there is BTS which make still easier to travel. The hotel has free shuttle to station too.

Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Diljit Singh K
BalvinderG, General Manager at Klassique Sukhumvit, responded to this review, 28 December 2013
Dear Daljit Singh,

We are glad to hear that you enjoy your stay in our hotel you like our hotel rooms standards & our services.

We are only a short walking distance from the local Sky Train Station BTS On nut which make easier to travel around Bangkok.

Singapore, Singapore
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 December 2013

Yes, I know & we know that this is a no frills hotel meaning to expect nothing. But it is truly nothing! Not even simple toiletries & bathroom looks old. Nothing to see or walk around the vicinity. Truly a one night stopover just to sleep and be gone early the next day. Staff are friendly though.

Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
3 Thank MikeySGP
BalvinderG, General Manager at Klassique Sukhumvit, responded to this review, 24 December 2013
Dear MikeySGP,

Thank you for writing review regarding your recent stay at our property.

Its not good to hear that you did not like your stay in our hotel. We have basic toiletries in room soap,shower gel , shampoo & shower cap. Other toiletries are available on request comb, Dental kit etc.

BEST WESTERN Klassique Sukhumvit
Melbourne, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 December 2013

Was expecting all manner of problems from some reviews i had read before booking. But have to say I enjoyed my stay and if the rates are a good next time will return.
On checkin, i asked for a upper room at the back, but was given the key to one right at the front. Without entering room I returned to lobby to await a room away from the busy front. After that i was quite happy. Recuperated from surgery in that room, and was quite happy to spend all day there. Furniture was very worn in places, but again no real concern.
Breakfast is very basic, so I can't recommend it.
Staff are very polite, and always greet you with impeccable manners.
I did break a tea cup in the room, and was happy to be charged only 50baht at check out. Well- it was my fault.
House keeping is very good, and courteous.
The only poor impression i got right at the beggining, was being told about the free tuk tuk pick up from 'on nut' railway station. That was explained to me over the phone the day before arrival. Then on the day of checkin, I call as arranged for pickup. I'm now told tuk tuk isn't working today. For my entire 9 day stay I saw a out of order sign on the tuk tuk. I could be forgiven for thinking that perhaps there is no real tuk tuk service, and that it is a great advertisng lure. I could be wrong here? Anybody else have experience with this? Taxis are cheap for that short distance, or it's a easy 10 minute walk, so it's no big issue.
Wifi worked very well and for the rate I paid it was excellent value.

Room Tip: Get a room at the back
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank 86Pete1958
Dear 86Pete1958,

We are glad to know that you were happy with hotel room standards we will try improve we worn out things in your review. Thanks for liking our staff services.

We are sorry that you could not use our Tuk Tuk service as during that time our driver got accident. But now its back to normal again from 09:30 tp 20:00 hours.

Bangkok
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 December 2013 via mobile

Its was great stay in this hotel, great rooms ....clean and comfortable,provides excellent service and generally offers great value for what you pay. Staff was great they are very helpfull especially carolyn..im sure I will recommend this hotel to my friends.

Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank enjoyfree
BalvinderG, General Manager at Klassique Sukhumvit, responded to this review, 21 December 2013
Dear enjoyfree,

We are glad to know that you were happy with hotel room standards & room was comfortable during your stay. Thanks for liking our staff services.

Munich, Germany
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 December 2013

I visited Bangkok in Novembr and stayed at the Best Western Klassique hotel. Although a small hotel, but the my stay was very comfortable. I got a resonable price and stayed there for four nights. The internet was free and they provide a shuttle service to the nearest sky train station by a Tuk Tuk, you can even walk to the station which takes just a few minutes. Staff is very helpful in giving you the information. There are some big supermarkets near by where you can buy all the necessary stuff and even can get goos local food at the food courts. It is receomended as a good value for money what you pay.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business