“Great hotel for the price!”

Klassique Sukhumvit
Ranked #182 of 894 Hotels in Bangkok
Reviewed 16 January 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for 4 nights in January. For around $30 US night, the price was impressive. Included was WIFI which was quick and always worked. When I checked in, I learned that my room had no window. I asked for another room which they were able to offer the next day. However, after my first night I realized I had a fantastic sleep with the pitch dark room and unlike other guest I could not hear the traffic in my room. Enjoyed the Tuk Tuk service to the Sky Train and the close proximity to grocery stores and transportation. I was able to get a cab for $450 BAHT from the airport. The only concern is the shower pressure was weak. I would recommend this hotel to any traveller on a budget that is looking for central accommodation in Bangkok.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
BalvinderG, General Manager at Klassique Sukhumvit, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2014

Dear anthonyjames_f,

Thank you very much for writing a review. We do appreciate that you have taken the time to give some feedback.

Our hotel have good promotions rates online if our guest book in advance get very good deals.

We are glad you like our staff services & rooms. Thanks for recommending us to other guests.

Thanks for letting us know about shower problem will look into it.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us on +6622532993 or email klassiquesukhumvit@gmail.com

Reviewed 16 January 2014

No matter what people say, its a nice place to stay. Yes, a little away from down town, but within very easy reach through the local BTS sky train which can take you to most of the city areas within a short while. The rooms are nice, neat and clean. Internet is free and fast. For the price you pay, its an excellent value. i visit Bangkok accassionaly and will definitely stay at Klassique Sukhumvit hotel during my next visit.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Geofferey S,

Thanks for liking our place to stay. Thanks for giving us good feedback.

We are only a short distance from the local Sky Train Station BTS On nut and we do have a free tuk tuk service which make easier to travel around Bangkok.

Our hotel have good promotions rates online.. Which makes value for money.

We look forward to serve you soon in near future.

Reviewed 16 January 2014

- nice,
- clean rooms,
- good wi-fii conection,
- friendly and helpfull staff,
- good location

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
BalvinderG, General Manager at Klassique Sukhumvit, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2014

Dear k4rin11,

We are glad to hear that you enjoy your stay in our hotel you like our hotel room standards & our staff services. Thanks You like the hotel location as well.

Reviewed 15 January 2014 via mobile

Probably the worst hotel booking decision I have ever made.

Location is a zero, there are plenty of other hotels near the BTS that at least appear safe to step outside

Room cleanliness for those that actually look is a zero, used tissue next to bed, spider webs under counters, food or something like it on the floor adjacent to bed, very worn and under-cleaned bathroom

Sound isolation and privacy a zero - paper thin walls

We had no hot water

We are leaving in the morning even though we have prepaid through a second night.

I know.. you get what you pay for and we will gladly pay more for comfortable accommodations.

Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank dirtyshirt

Dear dirtyshirt,

Our hotel cleanliness is most important thing. I am very surprise to hear you had this problem in your room. As we never got any complain about our hotel cleanliness. Can you please let me know what dates you stayed at our hotel.

If the problem was real we are ready to provide you compensation for not having a good stay at our hotel.

Regarding your comment about location is zero we are sorry that you dont like it but we cannot move our hotel but we try to provide best service so they feel home way home.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at +6622532993 or klassiquesukhumvit@gmail.com

BEST WESTERN Klassique Sukhumvit

Reviewed 12 January 2014

A very nice, clean, cheap hotel with great staff! The one problem is that it is rather inconvenient being a 20 minute walk from the On Nut bts station. While they do technically have a tuk tuk to help with this trek, it is rarely as available as one would expect. From On Nut, it is approximately 15-20 minutes to arrive to the Siam bts station which tends to be the main center for tourism activities in bangkok. Thus, expect about at least a 40-50 minute journey whenever you want to go anywhere. Also, it is oddly placed right by an overpass and next to an on-ramp. As such, sometimes you could hear odd traffic noises coming from outside the thin-walled room. However, it was a great hotel overall!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Chrisbutte,

Our hotel have good promotions rates online.. Which makes value for money for budget travelers.

The cleanliness of hotel is important aspect for our hotel.

We are glad you like our staff services as well.

Reviewed 12 January 2014

My friend recommended this hotel to me. This hotel is located at the east part of Bangkok, a bit far from downtown area. However, it is near Oh Nut BTS ( skytrain station) which can easily connect to most of the area in Bangkok. It takes 10-15 minutes to get to the BTS by walking. They provide complimentary tuk tuk to the BTS. If the tuk tuk guy is not around, we can simply go to the bts by taxi which cost about 35 bahts which we round it off to 50 bahts.
The hotel itself is a good value for money, has clean and spacious room.Our room has a window so we can open it when we smell people smoking. The tuk tuk guy and the house keeping guy are friendly and gave good service during our stay.
There is Tesco supermarket with nice food court, morning traditional market, Oh Nut night market ( which some items are cheaper than other place), money changer with good exchange rate, spa and massage place to relieve muscles after shopping, etc in the neighbourhood. The road between the hotel and Oh Nut bts is quite dark at night, but it is along the busy road with many cars passing by.

Room Tip: If you are a light sleeper, just request for a quieter room.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Strawberry2009,

Thanks for choosing us as preferred accommodation in Bangkok on your friend recommendation.

Reviewed 9 January 2014

I visited Bangkok last month and stayed at this Klassique Sukhumvit hotel by Best Western. It was a great stay as the hotel is nice and staff is very helpful. I will definitely stay at this hotel when I am back in Bangkok next time.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
BalvinderG, General Manager at Klassique Sukhumvit, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2014

Dear Ahmed A,

Thank you very much for writing a review.

We are glad to like our staff services & room standards.