“Excellent location for shoppers and very good service”
Review of GLOW Pratunam

GLOW Pratunam
Ranked #93 of 885 Hotels in Bangkok
Reviewed 23 August 2012

My daughter and I plus her friend and friend's Mum stayed here from Aug 10th to Aug 13th. We found the hotel staff extremely friendly and helpful especially the Manager Khun Toto.
The rooms were fairly large and very clean. We were very surprised that we were one of the pioneer guests since they only opened on Aug 1st. There was no language problem as their English were quite good.
We felt so at home and even had the chance to take photos with the staff when we checked out.
Since our holiday was for pure shopping, the hotel suited us very well.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends

Reviewed 22 August 2012

I have travelled a lot and one of the thing that matters to me is the staff and Glow Pratunam has one of the nicest and the most cordial I have seen and met in a long time, They were always ready to serve with a smile. From the people at the reception to the service staff, everyone was ready to help and went out of the way to make sure my family was well taken care of. I was travelling with my kids, my younger one is only 10 months and before I could mention it, they had the baby cot ready for him. The service staff was always prompt and my room always clean when I returned after a long day. The front desk suggested the best place to visit and were very knowledgable about Bangkok.
Now the room, our room was on the 14th floor with a fabulous view of the swimming pool. The room was spacious, had lots of space even after the baby cot. It was clean and sparkling like my daughter says. The bathroom equally spacious and clean.
Overall I am very happy with the hotel and the experience... Absolute value for money and I recommend GLOW to everyone to who visits Bkk, I most definitely will stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank KejalG
Reviewed 21 August 2012 via mobile

I stayed here with family for 9 days and its been an absolute delight throughout for all of us. The staff are extremely polite, helpful, proactive and concerned. The rooms and other areas are stylish, pleasing and very clean. The amenities are great. The entire experience of staying here is very pleasant and memorable. The tariff offers great value for money, gvn the location, amenities and services offered. I strongly recommend Glow to whoever visits BKK.

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed 21 August 2012

Located at the heart of pratunam area and surrounded by massive numbers of shopping centres. 4mins walk from platinum, 10mins walk from the BTS station. Staffs are very nice and helpful. Definitely will go back! Very lovely!

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed 13 August 2012

All the hotel staff are a great bunch. Always ready to offer service with a smile. Something that you can't even find in some 5 star hotels.Special mention on Ms Nana of the restaurant. She is extremely helpful. Very knowledgable in anything you ask.
The front desk staff are very professional in their attitude towards guests.
Will definitely return to stay at the hotel on all future visits.
The staff handled all situations very well even under difficult ones.
Rooms are excellent in appointments.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 August 2012

Glow Pratunam Hotel is a gem in Pratunam area, considering the price you paid and getting at least a 4-star room and service in Bangkok ! The hotel is opened on 1 August 2012, and the lobby is located at 7th floor - same building at Shibuya shopping mall. Due to soft launch, only floors 10-12 are opened. We got a room at 10th floor facing the swimming pool - awesome view ! Being new, the room is extremely new and cozy ! The reception already forewarn us that they received feedback that the room temperature might be too cold for some guests, so we immediately took the warning and asked for extra blanket to standby, which really comes handy as it gets a bit too cold in the middle of the night, however the extra blanket does the trick :)
Overall, value for money, attentive staff providing excellent GLOW service!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank sgmunchies
Reviewed 13 August 2012

From my many trips to Bangkok I have stayed in many hotels but this is my favourite so far. Their location is great for food and shopping and the MRT is just 10mins walk away. The decor and furnishings very well done. The rates are very reasonable too considering it is a brand new hotel. Oh yes the rate comes wtih free wifi which was great for us. What I am most pleased with is the service and attendance level of the staff. Foami and Ninja at the front desk was very helpful and attentive to our needs. The restuarant staff and especially Nana was always there if we needed something or advise on the food. I was curious about how the tasty pastry was made and Chef Arty come out to explain the recipe to me. The conciege was very helpful too. Most of the staff spoke and understood english. What we like best is all the staff greeted us with a big smile! Well done and keep up the good work Glow! :)

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family