GLOW Pratunam
US$115
US$179
US$172
1,683 results
All reviewsplatinum mallshibuya mallcentral worldwanton meeoverhead bridgedeluxe corner roomgrand diamondhotel lobbybig cmorning marketthe ground floorwholesale marketwalking distancebed and pillowsbell boyfoot massageerawan shrine
Reviewed 26 August 2012

We arrived there and immidiatly found this place to be strange. They try to overdue it with concept and design bt forget to focus on the guests and guest needs. Our key cards did not work and we did not get even an apology when we came back down. The bell service took aver 20 minutes and the room was smelly of chemicals and dusty and the bed was rather hard. TV channels not all clear and the food in the Luna Cafe was horrile as we had some lunch there and the breakfast was standard at the best; and it took almost an hour to get the main courses. We cuold keep going on but no need to waste anyone's time any further. We however enjoyed the Cafe staff as they were very friendly but at the reception they were rather short withns as they were not organized. We stayed only me night and changed to a hotel around the corner which was truly 4 star....the Glow is not!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
8  Thank Werner R
Admind, General Manager at GLOW Pratunam, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2012

Dear Mr. Werner,

Thank you for taking your time to leave us a review and I was pleased to learn that you were satisfied with the service delivered by our café staff.

However, I was concerned to learn that you found the room smelly of chemicals, dusty and TV Channel issue, which it would be most helpful if you could share your full-name or the room number that you occupied during the stay, so that we could investigate the right room thoroughly.

Regarding the front desk staffs, we already notify the Front Office Manager to look into the concerned area to improve the service procedure.

Related to the delay in food and beverage area, we also passed your comment to the department to investigate this case to prevent the future delay.

I would be very happy to communicate further with you to discuss more about the difficulties you found during your stay with us; I can be reached either by phone at +66 2 257 3999 or by e-mail at gm.pratunam@glowbyzinc.com.

Kind regards,

Jeerasak Loturit

Reviewed 26 August 2012

I stayed for five nights in this hotel. The hotel is very well situated in the center of Bangkok. The hotel seemed brand new. The reception staff are polite and discreet. The room was very well furnished in vibrant warm colors. The bed was so comfy ! Overall, a very good hotel and service provided to guests.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 August 2012

My daughter and I plus her friend and friend's Mum stayed here from Aug 10th to Aug 13th. We found the hotel staff extremely friendly and helpful especially the Manager Khun Toto.
The rooms were fairly large and very clean. We were very surprised that we were one of the pioneer guests since they only opened on Aug 1st. There was no language problem as their English were quite good.
We felt so at home and even had the chance to take photos with the staff when we checked out.
Since our holiday was for pure shopping, the hotel suited us very well.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 August 2012

I have travelled a lot and one of the thing that matters to me is the staff and Glow Pratunam has one of the nicest and the most cordial I have seen and met in a long time, They were always ready to serve with a smile. From the people at the reception to the service staff, everyone was ready to help and went out of the way to make sure my family was well taken care of. I was travelling with my kids, my younger one is only 10 months and before I could mention it, they had the baby cot ready for him. The service staff was always prompt and my room always clean when I returned after a long day. The front desk suggested the best place to visit and were very knowledgable about Bangkok.
Now the room, our room was on the 14th floor with a fabulous view of the swimming pool. The room was spacious, had lots of space even after the baby cot. It was clean and sparkling like my daughter says. The bathroom equally spacious and clean.
Overall I am very happy with the hotel and the experience... Absolute value for money and I recommend GLOW to everyone to who visits Bkk, I most definitely will stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank KejalG
Reviewed 21 August 2012 via mobile

I stayed here with family for 9 days and its been an absolute delight throughout for all of us. The staff are extremely polite, helpful, proactive and concerned. The rooms and other areas are stylish, pleasing and very clean. The amenities are great. The entire experience of staying here is very pleasant and memorable. The tariff offers great value for money, gvn the location, amenities and services offered. I strongly recommend Glow to whoever visits BKK.

• Stayed: August 2012