GLOW Pratunam
US$295
US$181
US$171
1,682 results
All reviewsplatinum mallshibuya mallcentral worldwanton meeoverhead bridgedeluxe corner roomhotel lobbygrand diamondbig cmorning marketthe ground floorwalking distancebed and pillowsbell boyfoot massageerawan shrineshopping area
Reviewed 24 October 2012

This place rock. New place with young and friendly staff that make us feel like home! From the moment we checked in we where taken good care off.
Staff name Ono, Jib, Mind, Yuy, Nana, Michael and Ninja had a good service mind.
But one thing that suprised us was that you had a norwegian speaking staff! we speaked norwegian at the lobby and then suddenly the front girl startet to speak! That is really something I have never meet before. I am not good in English so that was perfect for me, I had never problems with comunications at this hotel. You have something other hotels dont have.

1 less good thing that i want to mention is the sounds in the corridor when people walk by we can hear them talk. You should have a sign in the corridor or tell your guest.

But overall a 6++ star hotel serivice from me.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 October 2012

Being a frequent traveler to Bangkok, i decided to try Glow Hotel having stayed at some of the big hotels nearby. I have no regrets. I am a black female lady and travel alone for business so it is very rewarding to find a hotel that focuses on hospitality and helping their guests feel at home and happy. On arrival,having flown 15 hours, I was giving a welcome drink and got a room upgrade. Location is fantastic if you are in Bangkok mainly for shopping as it is situated in the heart of Pratunam shopping paradise. The room is so big and clean; the beddings very soft and comforting to sleep in. The view from my room is amazing. Food was equally good as the breakfast menu covered asian, continental and english breakfast. The staff, from the door men, concierge, reception, waiters, cleaning lady, Chef, Manager Bar Man all made me feel at home. The staff were always ready to help and genuinely give you a smile when they see you. I am so impressed with this hotel and i have made this my only choice hotel whenever i come to Bangkok. This hotel gets a five star for affordability, hospitality and functionality.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank blessingking
Reviewed 22 October 2012 via mobile

It is such an impressive stay in this modern hotel. The staff are nice and enthusiastic. Best for shopping and being in center of the city. Breakfast is enjoyful with selection of Asian and European foods, I did enjoy it.

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank Suenneke
Reviewed 22 October 2012 via mobile

First time stayed here and not dissapointing, the room looks exactly same in the web. Very clean, the room was big and I love their connecting bathroom wardrobe to bedroom.
The location also great with shibuya 19 downstairs and platinum just 5min walk.
But the bad thing about the room is you can noisy sound when people walk thru the aisle or talk lous in their room.
And Another bad point is the lift, you need to go to 7th floor then changed lift to room, because the hotel location startinf from level 7th.
But overall it's a great hotel with a nice and very friendly staff, really recommended hotel

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed 22 October 2012

I vist Bangkok regularly because of my work. This time, I brought my 72-year old mom and stayed at Glow Hotel in Pratunam. My first time at Glow. Hotel staff were very friendly and courteous. She enjoyed the room with fantastic view of the city. The bed was very comfortable and she found the food superb. 5-star accommodation that is so affordable. I've found my home in Bangkok - GLOW Hotel!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family