“Nice room and Friendly staff”
Review of GLOW Pratunam

GLOW Pratunam
Ranked #93 of 885 Hotels in Bangkok
Reviewed 7 November 2013

Very nice hotel. The rooms are spacious and very clean. I felt good in the lobby and the pool is beautiful. The staff were amazing and i remember one staff. Prem was friendly, helpful and outstanding. I hope Glow keeps up the good service.

I spent a good vacation there and wish to go back again in next year. Keep it upppppp

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends

Reviewed 5 November 2013 via mobile

The hotel is perfect! We came from Barcelona with no idea where to go or to do. We decided to come to glow because of the opinions at tripavisor. The hotel is really good. Not expensive and situated at a good place in bagkok. We came for one night and we will probably spend more days in here!

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank JuanmaLema
Reviewed 3 November 2013

Been to Bangkok many times and stay many hotel. This hotel is great and definitely a return for me! Clean and nice decor. Friendly and staff is all fluent in English. Most important, the smile never disappear from their face. Always willing to help whenever I got doubt. Upon checkin, ask me to sit down while they do the checkin and welcome drink come immediately. Went to take the lift and gosh... The cleanliness and the clean air smell upon stepping out from the lift immediately lifted my spirit. I know that this is going to be a great stay.went to room. Tap key card and door and once the door open, no stinky smell but a clean room with luxurious bed awaits me. I know I will love this stay. The bed is comfy and addictive. Everytime I lie down, I have to force myself to wake up. It is that addictive. Hotel is near to many wholesale shopping mall and just a 10 min walk to the central world. There is a 7-11 and a 24 hour macdonald just below the hotel too. Glow pratunum hotel has its own shopping floor too and a foodcourt. Shopping. Eating. Massage.. Just a step away only. Morning breakfast is decent and menu change twice during my 4 day stay. Service staff is prompt to change out plates and food Is replace promptly. Last day check out was prompt and no long waiting. Overall.. It is a confirm return for me. This hotel and its staff makes my stay memorable.

• Stayed: October 2013
3  Thank Jimzu
Reviewed 31 October 2013

Glow Pratunam is a brand spanking new hotel located just a few steps from Platinum Mall. I always stay at the Pratunam area and this is by far the best I've stayed in there in terms of location, service, room size and price. It is situated above a new mall called Shibuya. Centralworld is just a 10 minute walk away and the Chidlom BTS station is about a 15 minute walk. You only need to cross one road to get to Platinum Mall and it is accessible via an overhead bridge. From there, it is a leisurely walk to Centralworld, where you can connect to the elevated walkway that brings you to Chidlom station or all the way to Siam Paragon and Siam Square. It is fully covered so it is walkable any time of the day. It is so near that you can drop off your shopping at the hotel before continuing without having to lug them all over the place.

The rooms are big and spacious. We got a king sized bed and there was a sofa in the room that was big enough for a child to sleep on. In the other room in our booking, instead of a sofa, there was a nice lounging chair with a footstool. Floor is wooden so no worries about moldy or dusty carpets. Bathroom is spacious enough with a shower stall and a wide sink. Toiletries provided are pretty decent and towels are big and fluffy. There is an iPod/iPhone/iPad dock in the room and free wireless internet is provided in the room. Wireless speed is excellent and I never had any problems connecting to the WiFi.

This is definitely a highly recommended hotel for those who wish to shop in the Pratunam area, while still having access to the BTS line. I will definitely stay here again when I return to Bangkok.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
10  Thank tj_huat_ah
Reviewed 27 October 2013

We had a great stay at this hotel.

When we were at the check in counter, we were served cold lemongrass drinks which were refreshing and tasty. The staff were polite and helpful. The room was nice, clean and spacious. We stayed at level 19 and the view is breath taking.

For the shopaholics, you have Platinum Fashion Mall right across the hotel and Central World, Siam Paragon within 5-10 mins of walking distance. The hotel itself has Starbucks and 24 hrs MacDonald's.

The area is bustling with activities as it is right smack in the middle of Pratunam. We will be back for the next Bangkok holiday.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 October 2013

We spent 3 awesome nights in this hotel. Arrived at 10am everything was done, no waiting necessary. The hotel is very stylish and new and the rooms are spacious. Not to mention the bed, ahh such comfort! Everything is clean and impeccable. The view from our room on the 16th floor was very impressive. The breakfast is quite varied and all the products are fresh. The price for cocktails and bar are very reasonably considering it is a hotel. And the best part is the location which is perfect for shopping and to explore the bustling city of Bangkok. The BTS is 10 15 minutes’ walk. Finally, the staff is very helpful and will provide you top notch services. A very good place to stay.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank MarianPhel212
Reviewed 25 October 2013

There are other quality hotels in Pratunam but this hotel is beyond my expectation!!

Good
- Excellent Customer Service
- Excellent Bedroom Interior & Exterior
- Excellent Location
- The BED!!!! So comfy!!
- Very polite housekeeper (Joanne even made us elephant towels)
- Big room
- Very clean (I'm very particular about the cleaniness and this is the best one so far)
- Centrally located in Pratunam; walking distance to Platinum Fashion Mall
- 10 mins away from Madame Tussads & Siam Ocean World
- 30 mins (no traffic) to DMK Airport
- 20 mins to Chaktuchak Market
- Fast email reply from Hotel Manager
- Smiles everywhere!! It certainly made our day as we are tired from all the shopping and tour.

Bad
- Breakfast wasn't too bad but we're muslims and our choices are limited.
- Tour Packages seem very expensive to me..
- The hotel budget was slightly off for me (about SGD130 per night) but the hotel & service doesn't dissapoint me.

I will personally recommend this hotel to anyone. Also walking distance to Halal restaurant!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank HaneyDanielle