“Go for the music band and the ice bar! But nothing more.”
Review of Titanium Bar

Titanium Bar
Ranked #55 of 161 Nightlife in Bangkok
Reviewed 8 July 2014

There are two good things in this bar: the band and the ice bar (though very small and clearly overcharged). There is enough place to dance but otherwise I don't like the place, decoration sucks, you cannot speak to your friends because of the loud music (so go there to listen to the band but not to meet friends you have not seen for a long time), the hostesses seem correct (no prostitutes in the staff) though it looks weird to see them waiting to spot which customers they will push to buy drinks (when you enter and see 10 girls aligned against the wall I mean..), lot of prostitutes come in (I've seen already few guys leaving with girls - up to 5 for one man! - and clearly not because they were charming). Very disappointed but can be nice once for the music!

2  Thank BananaLu
in 8 reviews
in 5 reviews
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 3 June 2014

This bar has a great party atmosphere. But be very careful with the waitresses, especially Sandy.
I was there about 2 weeks ago from 9.45pm to 1230am. I had about 4 beers and 2 vodkas and bought Sandy and her friends about 5 drinks in total.
However i was charged for 11 drinks for myself and 20 ladies drinks. The bill came up to THB6,940 (USD213).
I later realised that when Sandy brought me up to the ice bar, her friends have been putting drinks receipts in the receipts cup.
I spoke to the manager who was helpful but he said he couldn't do much as the money has already been paid out to the waitresses.

Word to the wise, check everytime the waitresses ask you to sign the receipt and ensure its exactly what you ordered. It was a costly lesson for me. I hope their management keep these gals in check.

5  Thank Rodney R
Reviewed 18 April 2014

What a great music bar and really tuned into the young crowd... Has two levels - quite small inside - but the live band were really thumping out crowd plaesers.. Soi 22 is becoming a nice alternate location to visit .. the bar has an ice bar with its focus on Vodka - the Unicorn band are like most Philippino bands - just natural entertainers..

3  Thank Don E
Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

I came to this case by accident after getting lost in the streets of Bangkok with a friend. The weather outside was hot as hell and we decided to come in because we felt a delicious cool breeze when we passed by it. The place was way better than expected. The band, Unicorn, is amazing and their selection of songs, as well as their performance are flawless. When the band was not playing, a DJ played some well remixed billboard dance hits. Prices are not very expensive and though there are a lot of hostesses, they are not pushy at all and they never made a move or anything to my friend or myself. The only downside is that, like every other bar in the city, is filled with obnoxious drunk old guys trying to get with the young hostesses. Still, a great place to hang! Totally recommended. I would totally go again if only for the great band.

1  Thank AndresHuMo
See more reviews
Reviewed 17 March 2014

I don't know the Bangkok bar scene, so I don't have much to compare this to. I'm married and in my early 30s and was out with friends - and had a great time watching and listening to the band at this bar. If I'm ever again in Bangkok, I will be back to see them.

There *were* a lot of tight-and-low-cut-dressed women ('hostesses') around laughing wildly at the not-funny jokes of the foreign men. That may be normal for places like this? - it was a new experience for me. In any event, no one was rude or anything - most people seemed to be having a good time. The band really makes the place.

3  Thank canuckabroad10