Four Sons Place
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
All reviewskhao san roadsingle roomair conditioningstayed one nightwould stay againa great place to stayalleysongkran
Reviewed 10 December 2013 via mobile

the location about 2 minutes from khaosan, very near but not noisy if you stay in khaosan. its located on the isle beside 711. the both of receptionist the girl and the guy wasn't so nice and they can't speak english fluently. I tried to told them that in front of my room there was bloody footprints and she doesn't understand.
the room itself was very narrow a little bit claustrophobic actually.. but you get what you pay right?

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank Yustiadenta A
Reviewed 21 November 2013 via mobile

Its close to khao san so noise is an issue. I didnt experience and noise from other guests. The rooms are very small but your paying for location. Had air con and tv. Could smoke in room with no problems. Free wi-fi which is nice. I had two different rooms and the first was nicer. Walls stained in 2nd room. Its not my first time in bangkok and not my first time staying in budget rooms so I knew what to expect. Found the staff to be very helpful and friendly. I would stay again if on a budget and I stayed twice in my 5 weeks around Thailand this year.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 16 November 2013

My wife and I stayed here for a couple nights in October. We've been to Khao San a few times already and still like to pop in for some cheap shopping and people-watching. Four Sons is fine for the price you pay as far as we're concerned. You get a private room, warm shower, and free internet so what's not to like? We didn't eat here so we can't comment on the food, or the massage services either for that matter. As others have mentioned, it's a little hard to find the entrance to the hotel, but the map location on Agoda is correct (not google map's). Just ask someone nearby and they'll tell you which alley to walk down. Overall, it's a great place for the price and we would recommend it.

Room Tip: Maybe ask for a room with a window that doesn't face Khao San.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Smize
Reviewed 4 November 2013

We stayed here just one night.
The rooms are fine, clean, little bit on the small side though.
The staff are not overly friendly, but not rude.
The best thing for this hotel is the location, right next to the Koh San Road but far enough away so its quiet enough for sleeping.
600baht for this place is very good value.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 October 2013

This hotel is pretty nice. It is cleaned daily, reasonably comfortable, and while there is noise from the hallway and neighbors, it was still pretty quiet. The internet worked alright for the most part, there were a few occasions that is was really slow, which delayed our download of the second to last episode of Breaking Bad. For the most part though it worked alright. It is within walking distance to the Grand Palace, Wat Pho, river ferry and Khoa San. The hotel has an elevator and cheap luggage storage as well. There is a steep key deposit, so do not lose that key.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple