“Nice burgers! Service could be improved”

Escapade Burgers and Shakes
Ranked #7,316 of 11,742 Restaurants in Bangkok
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Fast food, Bar
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Neighbourhood: Banglamphu
Description: A casual place where only unusual Food & Drinks are served.
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

Went here a few weeks ago for a meal in the evening. The burgers were very nice, juicy and cooked as ordered. However, we also ordered two shakes with the burgers. I requested for the Oreo Shake which has ginger in it, to come without this. But they said there was no way they could do this. I decided to order it anyway but unfortunately didn't really like it, although this was due to personal taste. This slightly ruined the meal for me (although my boyfriend who finished both thoroughly enjoyed it). I know it was my fault for ordering a drink I was unsure about, but felt the staff could have been more flexible with this as it wouldn't have affected them badly in any way, in fact saving them ingredients.

12  Thank AmyA1200

Reviewed 15 June 2014

I just had my first meal at Escapade Burgers and Shakes. I had read reviews regarding weekend wait times and they were right. It was a wait of about 40 minutes on a Saturday evening but it turned out to be worth it. I had the dark chocolate bun with a beef patty and was very impressed with the flavor. The peach shake was either the best or right next to the best shake I have ever had. They truly know what they are doing with the food and beverages there. It was a delightful experience and I will return on a regular basis. A double thumbs up to this place!

3  Thank Terry P
Reviewed 25 May 2014

The beef burgers are AWESOME. The best Ive ever had EVER. The shakes are also very good. The prices are very reasonable. The only thing I don't like about the place is the smell of cat poo in the back of the shop. though...MUST VISIT.

1  Thank Maewmii
Reviewed 6 February 2014 via mobile

I had visited this place twice in a month during I was in Bangkok. The first time we arrived a little late, 15-20 minutes after 22:00 so the kitchen was closed. To found it that was more than difficult so when we explained how long we were searching the neighborhood for their burgers the friendly staff offered us to make an exception so we could order. I did the double which was maybe too much from the beef so the next time I wanted the single one. That is the perfect choice it is really really good! Both the beef and the bun are just perfect! The only reason that I did not give a full 5 is the min. 30mins line when the second time I visited. However I dont know maybe just I was there at wrong time (around 20:00)...

Reviewed 28 December 2013

The restaurant very small but the burger very good taste and ingredient from food very good quality. For shake they create very good and mix nice. I can say it my favorite burger shop in bkk