“Low price low everything”
Review of Loft 77 Hotel

Loft 77 Hotel
Ranked #273 of 650 Bangkok B&B and Inns
Tehran, Iran
“Low price low everything”
Reviewed 10 May 2013

The only reason I chose this hotel only because I was looking for somewhere close to Bangna and something not that expensive and I regretted my decision form the first moment I set foot inside the hotel.

Location:I am residing in Thailand so I drive there and the hotel doesn't have a parking and it's located in the middle of an extremely busy street.

Room: Compare to what I paid it was OK.

Room-service: They don't have room-service. I saw a menu in my room so I thought I can order some room-service but the said I can only go to lobby/restaurant/reception.

Bed: Extremely hard
Breakfast:Cheese sandwich,orange juice,Tea or coffee and that's all.

I know that I can't expect a 5 star hotel form such hotel but I have been to lots of nice economy hotels which they offer much more than this.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank HMND

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
  • Thai first
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 27 April 2013

I have stayed for 3 nights at Loft 77, primarily the location not close to any BTS, hence people who are looking to explore the city should avoid, i was staying on the 4th floor and no wifi signal on complaining the staff they told us to come down and surf.... which hotel in bangkok does that , water pressure at time in morning is low, bathrooms floors are wet all time bcoz of improper design of foor. The rooms are clean and good but the biggest problem with loft is you have to sheel everday 60 bath for travelling to closest BTS including 15 minutes travelling one side, therefore people who want to explore please take hotels near any BTS specially near SILOM.

Regards to all travellers.

Room Tip: Dont stay on 4th floor of this hotel no wifi.
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled with friends

Travellers are raving about these Bangkok hotels

Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
Reviewed 9 April 2013

Didn't have access to the internet during the first two days of our stay due to technical problems. (We stayed here for four nights.) When we did get access to the internet, the wifi connection is quite weak, can be improved. Staff are friendly and helpful nonetheless. The hostel is clean and nice. I really like the hand painted illustration in the room. So pretty! Bed is comfy. Three person sharing a bed is no problem for us, except for the blanket...we had to fight for the blanket. We paid the additional 300 bahts per night for the extra person charge instead of 500 bahts for an extra bed. The air conditioner is very cold, so much different from the passionate weather outside. We had a pleasant stay here.

**There's a chicken rice stall just beside the hotel which sells delicious chicken rice at night. The chili and the soup is amazingly tasty. Go try it! :)

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank boonee91
Reviewed 4 April 2013

Booked with Loft 77 just for a short 8hrs stay for it was a decent and clean one.

The hotel itself, hard to find yes, but it was really good enough for the amount i paid. What you paid is what you get. :)

Nothing much to shout about, smooth friendly check in, decent and clean rooms. There's also night eatery along the streets if you crave for a supper. (i checked in at around 12midnight)

Not sure will i come back again (for the location), but if you dont mind and looking for a clean budget hotel, this is one of them you want. :)

Room Tip: Get extra pillows if possible ;-)
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Cal_TheHotelLover
Washington, DC
Reviewed 16 March 2013

We stayed at Loft 77 in January 2013, and found it to be more flash than substance. It is modern and bright and secure, but the little things that were not so great outweighed the style points. The wifi was not strong enough to reach our rooms in a rear upper floor. Sometimes it did not even work in the lobby, and though the manager was apologetic, he just shrugged his shoulders and didn't attempt to fix it. The available breakfast was a toasted cheese sandwich, and we saw two of them resting in the toaster waiting to be ordered for hours on end. The location was very far from anything we wanted to do or see, and while I was glad not to be in the center of the tourist district, this was just too far away. The price was good, though, so if your budget is tight, you might enjoy staying in a place that is at least fairly clean and safe. (Although we did find a pair of undies hanging in our shower on our first day there. They were not ours. And they were not clean.)

Room Tip: Try to stay towards the front of the building for better wifi access.
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 March 2013

I don't know what these other noodles are talking about but this hotel was great.

When I walked in I thought they had charged me wrong as the rooms were amazing! Bed was comfy and the bathroom was clean and fresh.

Breakfast was nice and there was always a smiley face at the front desk.

A definite recommendation !

• Stayed March 2013
1 Thank Oliverswift
Doncaster, United Kingdom
Reviewed 6 March 2013

New hotel. Had a nightmare trying to add an extra night to my original booking over the phone, directly with the hotel. Shouldn't have been that difficult as I originally booked by e-mail with the hotel. Just as well I didn't bother in the end. Room was nice as brand new. A/C wasn't that great though. Staff also said the reason they didn't answer the phone whilst my driver was trying to call them to find the location when I was arriving to check in, was due to probs with the phone system. The night guy was good but the other staff were all nice but very fake with it. Other negative issues were that they didn't clean my room until really late the 1st day. Said it would be best to leave the 'make up my room' sign out. 2nd day I left the sign out but didn't realise that the 'do not disturb' side was showing. Whilst it was kind of my fault, I made sure the receptionist guy know to ensure the room was cleaned asap as I left. He came up with some excuse that they weren't allowed to clean in that situation as there may have been a 'friend' in there - even though he knew I was definitely alone that night! Just didn't cut it. They charged a fortune for extra towels and laundry but I'm sure the idiot messed up the calculation and charged me less! Also, they would not allow me to pay by credit card at check out with includng any extras at the end of my stay so I deliberately didn't use the mini bar. They also didn't allow paying for laundry & towels by credit card even though it was nearly 1000 baht.Location was too far from the action and taxi driivers around there didn't want to go anywhere of interest at most times of the day. Wouldn't recommend.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled solo