“Such a great place!!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bangkok
Littlest Guesthouse
Ranked #220 of 1,303 Speciality Lodging in Bangkok
Reviewed 9 October 2013

This guesthouse offers greats hospitality within a cosy homely environment.

Our room was really large and had 2 different areas: sleeping area and also a louge / living room area with couch, coffee table and desk (with good WIFI!). There's also a balcony with a table and chairs, nice to enjoy the outdoorsy feeling (downstairs there's more sitting in the garden area too, but the balcony is private and rather cosy).

The bathroom was equally spacious and very clean, nicely decorated with plants and with great hot shower.

I really enjoyed the breakfast that is served in-room (such a luxury!). We could choose between a mix of Western style and Thai breakfast. Although I enjoyed the western style breakfast (omelet and toast) I'd recommend the Thai breakfast (you're in Thailand after all!!), which is truly delicious: rice soup with meat and vegetables. The fresh fruits were always very good too.

The location is great to get around Bangkok: 1 minute walking from Surasak BTS and there's plenty of amenities around: a 24/7 convenience store, restaurants and plenty of street food vendors too!

Highly recommended place to spend some time in happening Bangkok, but within a serene (yet super central) environment!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 4 October 2013

The room was very clean, very large, beautiful and with a small terrace where you could not believe you were in the heart of Bangkok because you could enjoy a wonderful vegetation just opposite us.

The location is superb, just a few steps from the BTS, in one of the best neighborhoods in Bangkok's business district.

Furthermore, our host was incredibly friendly and nice. I would definitely recommend.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 August 2013

Bangkok is busy, noisy, chaotic, crazy etc etc...so to stay at the hidden gem of the littlest guesthouse is a perfect relaxing end to a day out in the city that never sleeps!

Ann and her sister run the tiny white guesthouse tucked away down a alleyway behind a bigger hotel (king royal garden). The house is lovely, 3 big rooms, a little kitchen and an office. It also has a small court yard which is nice and private due to the plants and trees that surround it. We had the ground floor room, lovely decor, very large and with a fantastic huge shower room. However it was pretty noisy. We had a boiler/generator outside the room that did not shut up! It got very annoying. You can also hear the people above walking around.
Also a let down was the breakfast. The only option was eggs and toast. If your staying a few days it could get a bit dull.

I had broken my ankle before heading to Thailand and asked Ann via email if she could recommend a place that I may be able to hire a wheelchair, she was very helpful and hired one from the local hospital. It was waiting for us when we arrived. She was out of town but constantly in touch via email. She also sent the directions for the taxi which was very useful. Her sister was running the place but was never around during the day. The housekeeper/cleaner was always there but spoke NO english at all. This was a bit difficult at times when trying to explain things!

Its a lovely little place and in a great location for exploring the city.

Room Tip: Choose an upstairs room for less noise
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SharenScott
Reviewed 29 July 2013

With only three rooms, the Littlest Guesthouse is aptly named. The Littlest Guesthouse was the perfect spot for me and my friend to base our exploration of Bangkok. It was conveniently located only a block from the skytrain, which allowed to us to avoid having to spend much money on cabs and tuk-tuks. While Ann (the Littlest Guesthouse's owner) was unfortunately out of town during our two-day stay, she was in constant contact with me to make sure we were being well cared for. The rooms are sparse, but very clean and well air conditioned with a nice ensuite bathroom and a small patio. Breakfast was made to order and brought up for us to eat on the patio.

Ann was in touch prior to my arrival and assured me that there would be someone there to greet me and let me into my room when I arrived at 11pm. Sure enough, her sister was there to take care of me. Also, before my arrival, Ann emailed me directions to the guesthouse both by taxi and public transportation, and even included directions in Thai for me to give to the taxi driver (very helpful!). Finally, I was able to pay for my stay in advance through PayPal which saved me the hassle of having to take out a lot of cash while at the airport.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank els111
Reviewed 26 July 2013

Absolutly beautiful place located so close to the BTS.
When I first booked I was afraid the place to be noisy. Only the birds to sing in the morning... In the heart of Bangkok !

Welcome was simple, not pretentious like in some other places. So kind with a natural generosity in making you comfortable. Recomendation on the place to visit, arrangement for breakfast, fast internet connection, everything was there.
When I got keys in hand and I first enter in the room, I understand this place will be like home, not like in an unpersonnal 5 star hotel.

The decoration is of very nice taste, and to have visit every rooms, three in total, I can tell they all of their own charm.

I recommend this place as a most for couples, families and friends travelling together. If you are looking to have a butler at your service or 10 staff to jump on your neck when you step outside, wrong place. Never felt so much at home like here...

Room Tip: All of them diserve to be try !
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 June 2013

This was the perfect place for my wife and I to stay in Bangkok. A 2 minute walk from the Surasak BTS and yet tucked out of the way so you didn't really feel you were in one of the biggest cities in the world. The breakfast on the balcony overlooking some trees and a nice old house next door was amazing but I think it's difficult to keep things warm by the time it's all set up so maybe eggs aren't such a good idea as they ended up cold by the time we ate.
Ann and her sister Peng were really helpful and friendly and we had a really nice time there. We'll probably stay there on our next trip to Bangkok.

Room Tip: Upstairs has a private balcony. Downstairs was huuuge but we chose upstairs for more privacy.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 June 2013

Littlest Guesthouse proved to me that there are places which actually exceed your expectations. I wanted a non hotel experience and made reservations based on reviews and pictures on Trip-advisor.

Littlest Guesthouse is indeed little with just three rooms and a common kitchenette. The place resembles and feels like a quaint boutique hotel.

Located about 120 meters from the Surasak BTS station, adjoining the station is 'Family Mart' a 24 hours convenience store from where we usually picked sandwiches, ice-cream and drinks etc for the kids and stored it in the refrigerator, its very convenient!

Breakfast was laid out in the front yard right outside our room, a choice of eggs, toast and preserves or traditional Thai rice soup with pork dumplings and plate of fresh fruit, wholesome and a wonderful start to a hectic day. One of the nights we wanted to eat in so my wife prepared some processed food and used the dishes from the kitchen, it worked very well.

Excellent sleep quality, comfortable mattresses (I think there were two layers, spring + foam), thick pillows and the crisp bed linen was just perfect.

A very efficiently run place, sparkling clean, spacious rooms (room sizes are comparable to suites in bigger hotels) and helpful staff not to mention the ever smiling landlady Ann, it was a 'First Class' experience for me and my family.

Room Tip: The ground floor room is larger with a bigger bathroom, ideal if your traveling with kids.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family