“Top Tailors”
Review of Admire Tailors

Admire Tailors
Ranked #84 of 516 Shopping in Bangkok
Reviewed 14 February 2014

Admire Tailors make everything really easy and seem to have an excellent handle on the materials that they are selling. They were accommodating my friend and me and despite my tight schedule, I only turned up for one fitting and they still made sure that we were satisfied with the clothing.

I would want to continue doing my tailoring with them in the future as well.

last visited in Dec 2013.

Reviewed 3 February 2014

During a business trip to Bangkok I visited the shop of Admire Tailors, operated by Jaspal and gave him a trial for a new trouser. He convinced me about trying a tailormade shirt as well. I agreed and the result was just perfect. This happened about 7 years ago. From the moment I tried this new shirt and trousers, I completely exchanged my suits and all my shirts at home, step by step. It has always been perfect in quality and design, the results always outstanding great. That's why I convinced my family, friends and colleagues to try suits and jackets (men and women!!!) by Admire Tailors in Bangkok and ALL of them are more than happy with the things they got. The permanent and constant good quality enabled us to place mail orders as well, which we never faced any problems with. Quality that can be seen and touched. For me, wearing tailor-made suits and shirts since about 7 years, I receive compliments on a regular base. It is definitely worth paying a visit to the shop, which will change the clothing style for sure. Never again a suit and shirt off the shelve... Professional service guaranteed!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank Daniel M
Reviewed 20 December 2013

My boyfriend ordered several suits and shirts to Jaspal. Everything was perfectly fit. That's why, I also ordered a jacket for me : perfect too !
Jaspal is besides charming and very professional.

Reviewed 12 October 2013

We went for holidays on Bangkok Last summer, and fortunately we met Jaspal and his team. Jaspal his very friendly and works very well. For sure a good place to go to get customized and tailored suits and shirts

Reviewed 3 October 2013

Before stepping into Admire Tailors I did not really care about which tailor was manufacturing my suits or shirts. It has been now 3 years I get them from the best. Quick and sharp I can only recommand.