“Great Price / Wonderful Service”

The Touch Therapeutic massage
Ranked #30 of 524 Spas & Wellness in Bangkok
Reviewed 28 August 2013

Massage establishments abound Bangkok thus a lot of research by my husband and me led us to The Touch Therapeutic Massage. We felt like we made the right decision as soon as we entered this establishment which is a short walk from many of the Wireless Road hotels and the Ploenchit BTS Skytrain station.
Though the lobby is very modest (“not super cozy”), one feels comfortable and safe here. We were warmly greeted by the receptionist. She handed us a book of options that included “Aromatherapy” (the art of using oils extracted from aromatic flowers, herbs, spices, woods and fibers to enhance health and beauty).
Our 90 minutes began upstairs with a one-hour couples’ massage. The room was not luxurious, but it was tastefully decorated, comfortable and clean. For the price, we were not expecting indoor waterfalls and gardens. If one wants that, they need to go to the five-star hotels and pay five-star prices for their services and ambience.
Both of our masseuses were wonderful and professional. They definitely knew what they were doing and were sensitive to our needs. My husband felt so much better after the massage as he felt his 31 hours of flying had disappeared with his therapy. In my case, I had a shoulder injury that my masseuse gently worked around and treated. She was so good that I tried to get her for another treatment, but she was off that day.
Our full body massages were followed by a 30-minute foot massage. This was down downstairs, in their lobby area. For some people, this may make them uncomfortable as it is done in a public area. From our foot reflexology experiences in Southeast Asia, the location is quite normal. The session started with soaking our feet. A gentle, but rewarding massage followed.
We have had massages in various parts of the world, and ours were some of the better ones we had – especially for the bargain price at The Touch Therapeutic Massage. Before leaving, we tipped our great masseuses. One of them hailed a cab for us, and told the driver in Thai where to take us. How’s that for service?

Reviewed 3 August 2013

Bad service. I had the worst massage here today, the guy had no idea what a massage is, when i requested another person, the lady in charge just said time is up while it's actually 20 minutes too earlier. They are just not making enough effort in terms of service. I live next door, but I'm never going in there again.

Reviewed 11 July 2013

Was excited by the reviews because it looked like good deal but actually think it was a 1-star place with a 3-star massage, although the price was 5-stars so overall 3-stars i think is fair, other cheap massage place like healthland chain much better

Reviewed 9 July 2013

Heard could get a cheap but HIGH QUALITY massage here but only one of those is true. It was indeed CHEAP but the massage was painful than pleasant, despite my best efforts to communicate my preference, and the place is not nicely done out at all. More effort required.

Reviewed 3 July 2013

A short walk from many of the Wireless Road hotels or the Ploenchit BTS station, this was a great place to get a massage. Very clean. You change into sandals they provide, the foot/neck massage chairs are on the ground floor and the Thai massage is upstairs (after a foot bath you change into the provided freshly laundered shorts and top), Friendly staff. I went there several times during my stay and had Thai massage and the foot massage. All were very good and the price was a bargain (I made sure to tip my therapist at the door when I left). Highly recommend this. They have a website to check out the various services and they take reservations.