“Best massage, that I ever had”

The Touch Therapeutic massage
Ranked #33 of 420 Spas & Wellness in Bangkok
Warsaw, Poland
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Best massage, that I ever had”
Reviewed 23 October 2013

If you want to go for Thai or relaxing massage you should definately go there. I took Thai massage and foot massage for 450 THB only. Girls are professionals !!!
Also the place is very nice and massages are taken in very good conditions. Light are dimmed, there's a relaxing musing played and you're separated from othe guests. Only foot massage is taken at ground level with the other guests.

Visited October 2013

• Korean first
Sopot, Poland
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 58 helpful votes
“the best SPA in this area in Bangkok”
Reviewed 3 October 2013

I've been here a couple of times. The reason is that I was surprised because of the reasonable prices, service, atmosphere and the quality of the massage there.
I'm really recommend this place for excellent massage in Bangkok

Visited November 2012
Durham, NC
84 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 333 helpful votes
“Great Price / Wonderful Service”
Reviewed 28 August 2013

Massage establishments abound Bangkok thus a lot of research by my husband and me led us to The Touch Therapeutic Massage. We felt like we made the right decision as soon as we entered this establishment which is a short walk from many of the Wireless Road hotels and the Ploenchit BTS Skytrain station.
Though the lobby is very modest (“not super cozy”), one feels comfortable and safe here. We were warmly greeted by the receptionist. She handed us a book of options that included “Aromatherapy” (the art of using oils extracted from aromatic flowers, herbs, spices, woods and fibers to enhance health and beauty).
Our 90 minutes began upstairs with a one-hour couples’ massage. The room was not luxurious, but it was tastefully decorated, comfortable and clean. For the price, we were not expecting indoor waterfalls and gardens. If one wants that, they need to go to the five-star hotels and pay five-star prices for their services and ambience.
Both of our masseuses were wonderful and professional. They definitely knew what they were doing and were sensitive to our needs. My husband felt so much better after the massage as he felt his 31 hours of flying had disappeared with his therapy. In my case, I had a shoulder injury that my masseuse gently worked around and treated. She was so good that I tried to get her for another treatment, but she was off that day.
Our full body massages were followed by a 30-minute foot massage. This was down downstairs, in their lobby area. For some people, this may make them uncomfortable as it is done in a public area. From our foot reflexology experiences in Southeast Asia, the location is quite normal. The session started with soaking our feet. A gentle, but rewarding massage followed.
We have had massages in various parts of the world, and ours were some of the better ones we had – especially for the bargain price at The Touch Therapeutic Massage. Before leaving, we tipped our great masseuses. One of them hailed a cab for us, and told the driver in Thai where to take us. How’s that for service?

Visited August 2013
Koh Tao, Thailand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Nini”
Reviewed 3 August 2013

Bad service. I had the worst massage here today, the guy had no idea what a massage is, when i requested another person, the lady in charge just said time is up while it's actually 20 minutes too earlier. They are just not making enough effort in terms of service. I live next door, but I'm never going in there again.

Visited August 2013
Hong Kong, China
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“3-stars”
Reviewed 11 July 2013

Was excited by the reviews because it looked like good deal but actually think it was a 1-star place with a 3-star massage, although the price was 5-stars so overall 3-stars i think is fair, other cheap massage place like healthland chain much better

Visited July 2013