“Another great reason to go to Bangkok”

The Touch Therapeutic massage
Ranked #31 of 455 Spas & Wellness in Bangkok
Vancouver, Washington
70 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 101 helpful votes
“Another great reason to go to Bangkok”
Reviewed 18 July 2014

Over the last several years I have made sure I stop over here at night after my meetings. This last time I was in town on an ice breaker-- and I spent a good part of my time here. Good massages from foot to aromatherapy. Clean, relaxing, no cell phones allowed type of place; where locals and foreigners go. It was a local who turned me onto the place. I am sure there are bad experiences, and bad massage girls-- but I have not experienced that yet and of course hope not to. I walk in now and they know what I like. Try to avoid the just off work hours-- 4-7 as they are very crowded. It literally is dead around 12-3; most of the girls seem to be off. But, I came in and had a nice massage and came back later in the evening for another. So, look at that bad reviews-- but I think-- and hope-- your experiences will be like mine.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Thor54

• Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hungarian first
  • Korean first
Chiang Rai, Thailand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Sick Masseuse, Poor Technique, Didn't Feel Good”
Reviewed 19 February 2014

First, my masseuse had a cold (or worse). Really, she shouldn't have been working when sick. Second, she wasn't that friendly (though this might have been because she was sick). Third and most important, this was not a pleasant traditional Thai massage. I know that Thai massage can sometimes be painful, but I've also experienced Thai massage that is intuitive, pleasurable, and relaxing. I couldn't relax at all with this woman, who kept stretching my legs into impossible positions. In fact, I left half-way through the massage, the first time I've ever done so in hundreds of massages. Granted, this center is big, so I could have just had the wrong person on the wrong day. Nevertheless, I can't recommend the place.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Doug H
Metro Manila, Philippines
94 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 152 helpful votes
“Excellent Massage Great Value for Money”
Reviewed 10 November 2013 via mobile

I highly recommend this place for reasonably priced professional massage services. I have had thai, oil, and foot massages on different occassions and rate this place as one of the best based on the overall experience - highly recommend it if you are in the area.

Warsaw, Poland
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Best massage, that I ever had”
Reviewed 23 October 2013

If you want to go for Thai or relaxing massage you should definately go there. I took Thai massage and foot massage for 450 THB only. Girls are professionals !!!
Also the place is very nice and massages are taken in very good conditions. Light are dimmed, there's a relaxing musing played and you're separated from othe guests. Only foot massage is taken at ground level with the other guests.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank malan40
Sopot, Poland
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 58 helpful votes
“the best SPA in this area in Bangkok”
Reviewed 3 October 2013

I've been here a couple of times. The reason is that I was surprised because of the reasonable prices, service, atmosphere and the quality of the massage there.
I'm really recommend this place for excellent massage in Bangkok

Visited November 2012