“Austere and excellent”

Good for: Bar Scene, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Sukhumvit
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Quince combines very stark atmosphere with a small but eclectic menu. Food is first rate and every fresh. Portions are generous, a shared salad and shared main dish is adequate for two. I normally avoid deserts, but indulge when I visit Quince.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

Really like the decor and the creatiuve way on presenting the food. Overall food quality is excellent as is the service. Had a stunner of Mojito, simply superb and also presented in a unique manner. A great and innovative twist the food and beverage. Great wine list and a place I highly recommend and to which I will return again (this was already my 3rd time)

1  Thank John J
Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

Wow!! That's all I can say about this establishment, being a expat living here in bkk. It's just a shame I haven't found this gem earlier, amazing food & service.. The organic roast chicken I can say honestly it's the best I have ever had.. Can't wait to revisit

Reviewed 29 May 2014

I have been overwhelmed once again by another great place that has the perfect trio! Food, ambiance and cocktails! Plus attentive service! The patio is the sublime place to eat appetizers and enjoy very creative drinks! Just when I think it can't get any better Quince went beyond that! You have to visit this place while in Bangkok! It is a have to go there before I leave place!

Reviewed 26 May 2014

Excellent kitchen preparing their own take on mediterranean cuisine, more Spanish than Italian, I'd say, and very welcome for it, as there are plenty of Italian inspired restaurants in this city. We were able to enjoy a laid back lunch of tapas-like starters, without really venturing onto the entrees, but delicious taste sensations were served a-plenty. Not crowded, bright and airy in a glasshouse style, and highly recommended.

1  Thank triptiche