“Superb foot and hand reflexology”

Let's Relax Spa Phromphong
Ranked #136 of 427 Spas & Wellness in Bangkok
More attraction details
Owner description: At Let's Relax, you can let loose, reward yourself, indulge , relax and enjoy the fineness pleasure of pampering yourself.Let's Relax day spa was established in 1998 in Chiang Mai City. As we continue our excellent services, our valued clients tremendously spread the news of our exceptional services of our professional therapists. Therefore, as part of our gratitude, we make it a point to grow each day to serve you better and to suit your every need from treatments to branches.
Yangon (Rangoon), Myanmar
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Superb foot and hand reflexology”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

I have never had foot and hand massage this real and this detailed. And I have never heard of a separate "Hand Reflexology", which is the reason I chose this place after research online. The first word that came out of my mouth right after the massage which I told my husband is "Superb!"

My husband had Thai body massage and I got foot and hand. When I'm tired, I've never tired in my muscles, like legs or body or arms, but I've always had tiresome pain in my palms and inner surface of my feet. So when I go to indulge myself in massage places, I always get foot massage. And this time in this special place, they had hand reflexology and I enjoyed both a lot.

Greeted nicely and they checked our reservation and seated us down with iced towels, cold green tea, slippers, and thai silk pants to change (if required). Then they took us to nice ambience massage rooms. The seat for me was so comfy and I was like a baby, I didn't need to do anything. All movements are perfectly and gently done by my massage therapist. She was a very nice lady with a big smile. She didn't speak English so well, which is not a problem, which I gestured her to put more pressure on my feet. She gave me a smile and worked on me so good. There were other massage seats occupied and none of the therapists were chatting up with each other and making noises. The ambience was so perfect, calm music and nice scent and I even fell asleep within first few mins!

The massage was so detailed. The therapist used some kind of soft balm and a lot of her strong knuckles to pressure my tiring nerves in the feet. She didn't skip a toe or point at all, all parts of my feet were treated equally, which I loved the most. All in all, both foot and hand reflexologies were great for me and I wish I never got out of the session!

After the massage, they treated us with cookies and a cup of green tea. Both my husband and I were so relaxed and happy. Below are details of the massages we had. I really have to say it was well worth the money and an superb experience.

Thai body massage - 1 hr - 500 THB ~ 16 USD

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 94 helpful votes
“Excellent foot/hand reflexology and facials”
Reviewed 25 April 2014

I recently took my heavily pregnant sister to this spa as it is close to my house. We opted for the foot and hand reflexology as well as a facial.

The staff were extra conscious of my sister's condition so gave her a gentle foot/hand massage instead of the full reflexology. This made perfect sense in terms of her personal safety. She absolutely loved the massage and it really relaxed her. I had the full hand and foot reflexology treatment and it was to a very high standard and done by experienced and very well trained staff. The facial was very relaxing and left our skin glowing.

The actual spa is very clean and has a relaxing environment. I found their prices to be excellent and very competitive compared to other similar high end spas in the area.

I will definitely go back and intend to make this my "regular" spa. Highly recommended.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank MrsSuisse
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Excellent Thai Massage”
Reviewed 27 October 2013

Always wanted to go to Lets Relax considering we lived right next to it and finally got a chance this Sunday! Greeted with a smile,offered a cold wet towels and pandan tea upon arrival. Given slippers and shown to a room to change into pajamas.
The two ladies who massaged us were courteous and professional, no chit chat (which can sometimes be annoying especially in a foreign language) and were incredibly strong. Even my partner who hates massages (I know, he is strange!) asked when we could come back after we left.
Didn't get the famous mango sticky rice upon leaving however, got tea and cookies which was also very nice.
They didn't ask for a tip but I provided 100 baht to share between the 2 of them.
For 500 baht per hour each, can't go wrong; professional, clean and nice ambiance throughout.

Visited October 2013
2 Thank VHRCoco
Hong Kong, China
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Live up to the expectations”
Reviewed 23 July 2013

I had a foot massage coupled with a massage on my shoulders and back. It was really refreshing and the traditional thai skills was displa

Visited August 2012
Bengaluru, India
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Superb massage!”
Reviewed 15 May 2013

Let's relax is a chain of massage spas in Thailand. On our golf trips, it is an event we look forward to. The Golfer 's dream package which is foot, hand and shoulder and neck massage is a great experience and so reasonably priced. I like the foot reflexology even more which is absolutely amazing and relaxing like the name of the spa! The masseuses are all very well trained. The ambience is perfect and the rooms are spotlessly and almost clinically clean! For me,this is the best massage in Thailand and in another class compared to most other massage centres.
As a finishing touch, mango and sticky rice with tea are served and you leave the spa with a feeling of time extremely well spent.

The Chain has branches in Phuket, Chiang Mai, Koh Samui apart from two in Bangkok. I visit
Let's Relax a few times on every trip of mine to Thailand.

Visited October 2012