“Good Food”

Ranked #4,903 of 10,686 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: Fast food, American
“Good Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2013

I tried the Chicago dog and the chili cheese dog. I enjoyed both. The French fries were also good. Plus free refills for soda. Hard to find hot dogs in bkk so I'm glad this place exists. Very reasonably priced too. Great value.

“Love it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2013

My favourite corndog in Bangkok. Lovely people welcoming you, very friendly. Must visit at least once a month or whenever I stop by to shop at K Village.

Montreal, Canada
“Better than the real thing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2013

If you crave a western bite and don't want to spend the earth then this is the place.

For ฿150 you get a large drink, the best fries I have had in Bangkok and a Hotdog that will put any other 'fast' food to shame.

I like the freshness of the Californian or Chicago hotdogs and my other half prefers the chilly and cheese covered ones.

The only minus is the dreary mall that Corn Dog Dude is located in; but saying that I can park almost outside, in true US style!

1 Thank JasonWD
Bangkok, Thailand
“Not a fan”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2013

I went to Corn Dog Dude twice to be fair. The first time was about a year ago when they first opened. The second time was today as I was having a chili dog craving and decided to give them another try. Now, I know why it took me a year to go there again. I remembered them being less than satisfying, but that is an understatement. The hots dogs have no bite or snap to them. They are a mushy rendition of a hot dog with an overwhelming flavor of liquid smoke with no texture whatsoever. The dogs are so soft you think you are biting into the bun. The chili has is bland and flavorless with a chalky texture. The only good part was the mustard (French's). The first time I went there the owner upsized my drink without asking me and tried to charge me extra for it. I found his service to be annoying. The second time, thankfully, the owner was not there and the staff was pleasant and helpful. But the dogs are so mushy and off-putting I will never go there again. I was there at 1 p.m. and the only customer, so I think a lot of people are agreeing with me and staying away from this hot dog joint.

• Visited May 2013
Bangkok, Thailand
“Ok but there are better”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 January 2013

Stopped in once and was impressed with the concept, but the product didn't match. The corn dog wasn't bad but nothing special, either. Was disappointed that they don't offer cheese sauce for dipping, and the day I was there they were out of wings, as well. Check out Fatty's Diner for better corn dogs (plus cheese sauce) and other American classics.

• Visited October 2012