“Great Raw Option”

Neighbourhood: Sathorn
Dublin, Ireland
“Great Raw Option”
Reviewed 5 September 2013

We prefer vegan food but rarely try raw because of some poor experienced. This was not one of them. The food is fresh, with a good variety. The place is in a modern mall, upstairs. It can be difficult to find the first time. The place is near Lumphini park so it is nice to pair it with a before or after visit to the park.

The juices are phenomenal. The raw pizza is probably the best dish we tried and we tried a lot of them. We were really hungry and ordered five dishes for the two of us.

The service is attentive without being pushy.

For the health conscious, this is a must eat location when visiting Bangkok.

• Visited May 2013

• Thai first
bangkok
“I was impressed”
Reviewed 26 June 2013

and I am not a raw foodie, not even a total vegan. This place is close to Lumpini MRT station , 2nd Floor Life Center, Q-House Building Lumphini, Sathorn Road, is open for lunch and dinner (till 20.00) every day, has about 20 seats. I was there as part of the Raw Food/Vegan/Vegetarian Meetup Group, and every one ordered another dish, and all where very happy.
The service was VERY friendly, fluent in English (aswel the owner as the manager)

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank GeeOnnut
“Clean food”
Reviewed 15 February 2013

I've been to Ariya several times over the past two years and the food has always been good. The menu is extremely limited and yes you have to shell out a lot of money to feel full. They have always been extremely friendly and consistent every time that I've been there but the last time I found that I was completely neglected and although I wanted to order more food, no one was around to take my order. I left unsatiated and frustrated. That was a one time thing. I do look forward to returning to the restaurant upon my return to Bangkok.

• Visited December 2012
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,181 helpful votes
“Not for everyone”
Reviewed 28 January 2013

This is a small place in the Life Center building that consists primarily of health and wellness related clinics and shops. The Cafe is affiliated with the Ariya Wellness Center on the floor above that caters primarily to spinal and bone related treatments.

Ariya Cafe is not for everyone. You have to appreciate organic, raw cuisine from a very limited menu at realtively high prices, to enjoy this place. I had avocado soup and the angel salad. They were both out of the world, bursting with flavor and freshness. Some of the ingredients in the salad were new for me, but they all came together wonderfully well.

The Rasayana Cafe may be a notch above to Ariya, but do try Ariya if this is up your alley.

• Visited January 2013

Been to Ariya Organic Cafe? Share your experiences!