“Practical, honest and great service”

Marty's New Fashion
Ranked #82 of 499 Shopping in Bangkok
More attraction details
Owner description: Having been in business for 40 years and being the oldest tailoring establishment in Bangkok, we emphasise on building long term relationships with our customers. We maintain our customers’ records and measurements for a period of 15 years.
Reviewed 1 June 2014

My experience at Marty's was a very good one. We've walked around trying to find a ship that fit our budget, but after walking around at least 15 shops, we found them either pushy, desperate, cocky, or simply, less understanding. Marty's was reasonable, trying to find something that fit our needs and build rapport. They completed the suit ahead of time. And most of all, when I left behind my credit card, they sent it to our hotel, even when they were closed. That's top class service and honesty. It made my experience with them memorable.

There are newer reviews for Marty's New Fashion

Reviewed 26 May 2014

You will pay a bit more at Marty's New Fashion but it is definitely worth the difference. Everything will be perfect and on time. I showed some of my clothes from Marty's to my mother who was a seamstress and she said the workmanship was as good as anything you would get from a tailor in a Western country and of course you are paying a fraction of the price.

Reviewed 11 May 2014

I was staying in a nearby hotel in Bangkok and wanted a new shirt. Visited a few shops and on entering Marty, I was surprise at the experience. It was not all sell, sell, sell. I was made to feel welcome. I collected a shirt and trouser the next day was very happy with the quality and service received. I will be ordering a few more shirts over the internet as you have my measurement.

Thank you.

Reviewed 4 April 2014

I have been visiting Marty's for twelve years now. They always give me a cold beer when I arrive. They have lots of material to choose from and good ideas for designs. If you have a picture of something you want they can make it. They are a very nice family who are always professional.

Suits and shirts are made quickly, fitted well and completed on time. I will continue to visit them once or twice a year.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

I am just writing to tell you that I have received the suit and that I love it! The suit fits perfectly and the quality is much better than ready-to-wear suits in Sweden.
I did not visit them on sight, I order the suit on the internet.