“Great food & service”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Sukhumvit
Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

Baanying is always a great place for authentic thai dishes. Kung pad prik ki noo (stir fried prawn with chilli) is my favorite of all time. The owner and staffs are friendly. Slightly more expensive compared to other thai restaurants in bkk in general but it's worth it!

1  Thank JJTraveller27

Reviewed 9 April 2014

Last week I went to the baan ying with a couple friends, I was absolutely thrilled, even to say this is an understatement! It was a great experience, great ambiance and for food it was like a Kaleidoscope of pleasure ran through my mouth after each dish! Over all my bill was low and the food rocked! My new favourite place to eat in bangkok!

1  Thank Truereece
Reviewed 24 March 2014 via mobile

Not a single "faux pas" among all the dishes we've ordered. Full of flavours, a great moment. We'll definitely come back to try more!

1  Thank Romain B
Reviewed 20 March 2014

Food is like ..... House of Cards/Game of Thrones/Ricky Bobby/Kenny Powers good. Makes me wanna move to Thailand and make babies so I can feed this ish to said babies.

1  Thank Shawnnyang
Reviewed 20 March 2014

Nice place,
Really went around a lot of nice places but have to say,
This one is truely amazing,
Good food and good services,
-funduk