“A welcome bit of peace on a busy soi”
Review of Bus Stop Bar

Bus Stop Bar
Ranked #30 of 158 Nightlife in Bangkok
Reviewed 22 May 2014 via mobile

Had lunch here on my first day back in Bangkok.
I'd been before so knew that the food was good and I could take a step back from the madness that is soi 4.
What I like is its right on the street but feels a million miles away. I think it's the greenery that provides a barrier of sorts. You can however if you want sit on a bar Stool and watch the world go by outside.
I had a burger, having been out in the sticks for a few days I was craving something with bread in it and a burger was the closest I could find.
It was very nice, the staff were attentive and all in all it was a nice place to stay for an hour have a couple of beers a bit of food and read my book.
I'm sure next time I'm in Bangkok I'll pop in again.

Reviewed 22 February 2014

Visited Bus Stop many times before and Thai food tastes good , restaurant has fast service and food has an excellent value of the money.

Reviewed 3 October 2013

I very like this place I come many time good food good service It's a decent place and not to crowded. The food is good with affordable pricing. Service is quick and portions are reasonable.

1  Thank janeny2013
Reviewed 13 July 2013

Witnessing food being touched after money handling is nasty, and I don't know if that was the culprit for my bad stomach after eating there or if the bad hygiene extended to the kitchen.
Only one of four of us got a decent meal the rest was poorly made.

3  Thank Konungr