“Massaman and Pad Thai Delicious”

Cozy House Restaurant
Ranked #253 of 12,316 Restaurants in Bangkok
Price range: US$3 - US$8
Cuisines: European, Thai
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Banglamphu
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Ate what the title suggested and wasn’t disappointed - great spot away from the noise of Khao San but close enough to stroll to from that area

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It is difficult to find good beer in Thailand but some do exist. Cozy House has many to choose from. Food is a good value as well. Can get Pad Thai, Tom Yam or Curry with a good beer for 350 baht easily. Decent Western food as well. Excellent location! Ate here three times on our visit to Bangkok.

Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

With me and my partner staying so close at the Chillax hotel we thought we might as well give it a try - absolutely well worth it, the Thai green curry was outstanding - everything’s cooked fresh in front of you too.

Cheap and tasty!

2  Thank Connor S
Reviewed 14 May 2018

My friends and I loved this place! It's close enough to the touristy part of town where it's an easy walk, but far enough to feel much more low-key and relaxed. The food here was delicious! The feta and spinach spring rolls were out of this world! The red curry with chicken was so good. We went here twice because we liked it that much! Absolutely go here, you will not be disappointed!

1  Thank Niko I
Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

We had lunch in this small corner restaurant, sat outside and watched the world go by for a while. It was packed when we arrived and we were warned there would be a wait for our food however I didn’t think we waited at all. The food was really good too. We chose Thai food items but I noticed others eating western food. It was mainly filled with Europeans rather than locals. There is a big range of imported beers. Highly recommend.

1  Thank Kelly_and_Paul_10