The Continent Hotel Bangkok by Compass Hospitality
US$179
US$160
Priceline
1,800 results
All reviewssky roomsky benefitssky baraxis spinmedinii restaurantsoi cowboyterminal shopping mallasok btstop floorrooftop poolexecutive roomsukhumvit roadexcellent locationrooms are smallboutique hotelcorner roomnight life
Reviewed 27 May 2013

I have been in Continent hotel in May 2012 and was entertained from moment zero with the unique way of hospitality which made me feel like at home all through my stay there of some 5 days.
I love Bangkok and this hotel made me love it even more. Definitely recommend it for travel through tourists and for business travel or usage.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Merkuri
Reviewed 25 May 2013

This amazing hotel is located very conveniently to all major shopping malls as well as easy access to the metro train! The hotel is new and extremely clean- not to mention the contemporary design! Staff and customer service is beyond excellence! I was there with my family- 3 children and my husband. Very kind friendly as well. I give it 2 thumbs up and would definitely stay here again. I'm in Bangkok on a regular basis and can't count how many hotels I've stayed in but this one is the one I wouldn't hesitate to stay in again! Keep it up staff!

• Stayed: February 2013
2  Thank Vegas702Chic
Reviewed 22 May 2013

Me and my boyfriend we love this hotel, although we love a big space in room but hotel has use all the space quite uniquely--staff are very friendly just like they said The Land Of Smile we always feel very welcome here-- the Buffet lunch is superb best pasta in town indeed--

All in all we are very please and will definitely come back here again-- Thank you for the great service. We will recommend to our friends in the future.

Room Tip: Sky room is best :)
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Taya B
Reviewed 21 May 2013

Been to Bangkok several times and first time staying out of Pratunam area. Very modern boutique hotel. Not a big lobby but tastefully designed. Gave the 8 of us a very good first impression. We were very happy with our rooms. Mine is a New York theme. Nice carpeted floor with see through bathroom (comes with motorised wooden blinds to close, don't worry). The view was good though early morning, we can already hear some train travelling noises but it was acceptable. Daily breakfast buffet spread during the last 3 days there was practically similar, hope the hotel can introduce more variety. However the ambience was good with nice view at #35.

Well connected to sky train (Asok) and underground train (Sukhumvit). The bridge linking to Asok skytrain leads to new mall at Terminal 21 too. However, I would still prefer to stay around Pratunam area where I can easily shop at the street stores and walk to Erawan shrine and Siam area, because there is so much to see along the way.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank ELsg24
Reviewed 14 May 2013

The room was spacious, the staff were polite and very helpful and the location was literally a stone's throw from both the BTS and MRT station. However, the hotel could have made our stay even better if there were coffee and tea making facilities..We found no kettle nor cups nor tea bags nor instant coffee in the room.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank sandalsNshades
GMThecontinenthotel, General Manager at The Continent Hotel Bangkok by Compass Hospitality, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2013

Dear sandalsNshades,
Greetings from The Continent Hotel, Bangkok.
Thanks a lot for your review!
At the hotel, we have many rooms types (Deluxe, Premier, Executive, Sky, and Continent), with different sizes, floors, and facilities.
We are trying to personalize the service for every guest, so our guests can have very enjoyable stay.
In every room (next to mini-bar) we provide our guests with FREE coffee and tea facilities. I apologize if the staff did not well explain to you the room facilities upon your check-in.
For your next visit, we'll make sure, that you'll have your coffee and tea free serviced for you at all the hotel outlets and in room. please contact me for your next visit.
Thanks again for your kind review and we look forward to welcoming you again in the very near future.
Regards,