“custom shirts and pants” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Louis Collections

Louis Collections
Ranked #75 of 453 Shopping in Bangkok
More attraction details
Owner description: Best Bangkok Tailor - Good Quality Tailors In Bangkok. At Louis's Collections, we create clothing made to express your individuality and leave a lasting impression. The combination of a quality fabric and a properly balanced fit will produce a garment that comfortably endures years - without becoming dated by the whims of the passing fads. And remember, it's not only the hard to fit, but the person who desires individuality and quality.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“custom shirts and pants”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 March 2014

3rd visit to our office, everyone dressed up , if there is an issue Johny fixes it right away, great people

Visited March 2014
Louis_Collections, Owner at Louis Collections, responded to this review, 1 November 2016
Louis Collections is extremely glad to know that you're highly satisfied by our service and apparels. We are looking forward to work with you in the near future and maybe with some more interested friends. Thank you so much for your feedback.

Austin, Texas
“I never knew what it was like wear clothes that fit.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2014

Being a bit taller than average, I cannot afford to be picky about fit when buying off the rack. Even having suits altered, they end up looking and feeling a little bit awkward. Initially, I was a bit skeptical about ordering clothing based on a single measurement set (no fittings), but I must say that even suits I've had altered (pins and chalk, etc.) fit nowhere near as well as those Johnny and Polly made. I have ordered from them three times now, and I'm spoiled. They are not only the best looking, but also the most comfortable clothes I have owned.

Visited February 2014
Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback. It is a pleasure working with you and we hope to continue to satisfy you with our service, quality, materials, and customs made apparels. Feel free to contact us anytime when needed. We hope to do business with you again and maybe with few friends interested recommended through you. Thank you once again.
Bangkok, Thailand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“By Somsak Rathanakovit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 December 2013

Beautiful fabrics , brilliant services , suggested by a local. Visited this place for my prom suit , two fittings and got what i wanted. Got comments from almost all my friends. I am very happy with them and will definitely come back.

Visited November 2013
Honolulu
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“You'll never want to buy off the rack ever again.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 November 2013

I am absolutely blown away by the quality and fit of the suits I received. Johnny & Poly were a pleasure to work with and I can honestly say that they produced the best fitting clothing I have ever owned. I look forward to placing orders with them again in the future, and I see no reason to ever look elsewhere for my future suit needs.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Jason T
Thank you so much for your feedback. We hope to continue servicing you with our best quality in terms of service and best custom apparels. Thank you for helping us attract more customers by highly recommending us. We are looking forward to be working with you more in the future. Feel free to contact us anytime.
Nice,Fra
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“The experience is the best any where and very professional. The smallest details are looked after every time. Thanks”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 November 2013

A tailor that goes beyond any experience that you can have best fabrics are available or if not required you can get the fit for your budget. Its up to you. They make you look good and you will be proud to wear the suites and their mens dress shirts are the best anywhere in the world. thanks

Visited September 2013
Louis Collections is extremely glad to know that you're highly satisfied by our service and apparels. We are waiting to work with you in the near future and maybe with some more interested friends. Thank you so much for your feedback.