“great quality suits”
Review of Louis Collections

Louis Collections
Ranked #73 of 460 Shopping in Bangkok
More attraction details
Owner description: Best Bangkok Tailor - Good Quality Tailors In Bangkok. At Louis's Collections, we create clothing made to express your individuality and leave a lasting impression. The combination of a quality fabric and a properly balanced fit will produce a garment that comfortably endures years - without becoming dated by the whims of the passing fads. And remember, it's not only the hard to fit, but the person who desires individuality and quality.
Berlin, Germany
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“great quality suits”
Reviewed 1 August 2014

just collected another 2 suits (4 in total now). they are not the cheapest in town, but the materials and the workmanship are great. 4 fittings over 3 days, and the suits look beautiful.

Visited July 2014
Louis_Collections, Owner at Louis Collections, responded to this review, 7 August 2014
Thank you for taking the time out to write a review. Your kind words and comments are very much appreciated and well received. It has been a pleasure serving you and I look forward to many more years of continued business with you.

It was great to see you and I look forward to welcoming you back to Bangkok very soon.

Warm Regards,

Poly, Johnny and louiscollection Team

“2 days all they took.”
Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

I was walking on the sukhumvit street and I just happened to walk into this shop named Louis collection and it happened to be owned by a Sikh . So being a sikh myself just got along talking and he showed us the new designs . I got a single button suit stitched on one condition they would get it ready in 2 days . I also picked up a matching shirt ,from the huge range of fabrics they had.
So unlike in delhi they actually gave me my suit and shirt in two days and that too without trials. Pretty impressive. So all I would say besides the fun in Bangkok get the best clothes from louis collection. Italian fits at decent prices.
Keep up the good work guys!!

Louis_Collections, Owner at Louis Collections, responded to this review, 2 August 2014
I am glad that you are satisfied with the quality and service at Louis Collections

Louis collections team appreciate your review and look forward to your next visit.

Best regards,

Johnny, Poly & Team
Bangkok
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“The perfect cut”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Just couldn't resist myself from not writing a review. Stitched the best formals dress possible. Very impressed with the work received.

You will get the best of the quality possible at the most reasonable prices.

Drop in to Louis Collections once, you will completely understand when I say "i just could not resist myself from writing a review"

Visited June 2014
Louis_Collections, Owner at Louis Collections, responded to this review, 1 November 2016
Thank you so much for your feedback. We hope to continue servicing you with our best quality in terms of service and best custom apparels. Thank you for helping us attract more customers by highly recommending us. We are looking forward to be working with you more in the future.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Tailoring can't get any better!”
Reviewed 27 July 2014

I was in Bangkok last month for a friend's wedding. From my last experience, decided I would just go to Louis Collection and get one tailored rather than buying and carrying it from Mumbai. Did exactly that, and I got a classy outfit in just no time. Fitting....flawless, fabric....super, overall look....priceless.

Thank you to Mr. Johnny and his amazing team to not only meet, but beat expectations. Completely dependable!!

Visited June 2014
Louis_Collections, Manager at Louis Collections, responded to this review, 7 August 2014
Thank you for taking out the time to write us a review..we value your comments and will hope to see you back here again soon..
Thanks and God Bless

Johnny.
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“I will surely visit again its worth it”
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Grt cuts n comfortable fitting.Good value for money and nice fabrics.Got many compliments for the suits done by Louis collection.

Visited October 2013
Louis Collections is extremely glad to know that you're highly satisfied by our service and apparels. We are waiting to work with you in the near future and maybe with some more interested friends. Thank you so much for your feedback.