“Quiet, perfect spot for a lazy Sunday morning”
Review of Cafe Bicycle - CLOSED

Cafe Bicycle
Price range: US$1 - US$15
Cuisines: Thai, Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Description: A cozy cafe providing Fresh food in a Fun Environment at a Fair price. Cafe bicycle aims to be a socially responsible Salad Cafe with Sandwiches and Coffee. We also have a special daily Thai menus for customers wishing to grab a quick Thai lunch. The cafe was designed with the ability to host events in mind and we have two floors and an outdoor area for those who wish to brave the heat and watch the traffic.
Reviewed 15 August 2014

We visited this cafe on a Sunday morning at around 10am and it was surprisingly adequately filled with people - not too noisy and not too crowded.

We sat at a table on the 2nd floor, overlooking the patrons below. As we were full from our breakfast, we skipped their menu items and orders a Matcha Latte and Cappuccino.

Though my Matcha Latte wasn't as smooth or sweet as I wanted it to be, I was nonetheless contented with the quiet, peaceful vibe of the cafe.

As the name suggest, the cafe is suitable for cyclists wanting to have a pit stop and refuel.

Would visit again if I ever go back to Bangkok!

Reviewed 6 August 2014

Generous and big portion of food but coffee too milky, can be better. Accessible as it is location at the BTS station. Love the ambience too.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Went there last Sunday for breakfast after walking in to Dean and Deluca and being very disappointed with there breakfast options found the Bicycle Cafe just by chance. Had the Parma Ham Eggs Benedict which was very tasty and a great size serving,my husband had the Thai Breakfast Omlette and loved every mouthful. The cuppacinos were great full of flavour and hot.Service was polite and quick. Would recommend this cafe for breakfast.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

I have been to Bicycle Café quite a few times for coffee. It's a great space to hang out, talk, watch the world go by...all the things you do in a coffee house. But I have never eaten a meal. This weekend we decided to have lunch there, and...we were disappointed.

The food was mediocre (especially the ahi salad), and the sandwich was tiny. I wouldn't eat here again because this area is full of choices.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

I like this cafe. Pretty good coffee, nice selection for breakfast and sandwiches, and nice seating areas. It's a chill place to be and has bar-none location. The morning staff, especially those taking orders, seem really unhappy to be there. I feel bad when I place an order sometimes because they are just really not pleasant. It colors the experience a bit, but it should be noted that one of the long-standing staff who delivers the food is excellent, really friendly and really quite nice. I hope he gets some recognition for bringing smiles to work.