“It's Different and A Great Idea”
Review of KidZania Bangkok

KidZania Bangkok
Ranked #7 of 107 Fun & Games in Bangkok
More attraction details
Owner description: At the heart of KidZania Bangkok, the World#1 edutainment brand, is an amazing life-like, kid-sized city offering children from 4 to 14 years old a unique and engaging role-play experience that also helps develop essential life skills, such as money management, independent decision making and teamwork. With more than 80 professions to pick from, kids have the freedom to pursue their own path and the feeling of being "out on their own" as they take part in the real-life work and social activities in KidZania city.
Reviewed 30 May 2014

I decided to visit Kidzania with my 6 year old son.

It is a brilliant idea - allowing children to pretend they are fire fighters, crane drivers, ambulance officers, barbers, pilots, beauticians, allowing them to participate in making hamburgers, sushi, being a vet, etc, etc, etc.

If you have a group of children eg: for a birthday party aged 6 - 8 years of age this place would be absolutely awesome and I would highly recommend it.

Although I showed up with only one child he still had a lot of fun. You can spend a good day there. It is different, interesting and encouraging for children to visit giving them an idea of what things they may like to do.

I would recommend birthday parties or small groups definitely. I would even encourage children going solo but it is more fun with friends.

What are the negatives;

1. I think charging parents to enter is a rude seeings there are so many restrictions for parents. The charge for parents to enter only is 480 Baht. It is a little pricey for children also being 850 Baht.

2. It is difficult to photograph your children in the action, you can of course buy photos at a premium price.

3. If it were busy on a weekend you would have to wait a long time. Fortunately it was not so busy when I went on a Friday but we still had to wait for most things.

KidZaniaBangkok, Manager at KidZania Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Dear Theresa,

Appreciate your great review and thank you for taking the time to share your great experience at KidZania Bangkok.

With our concept, as you have mentioned, we offer the ultimate learn and play experience that also helps develop the essential life skills such as money management, independent decision making, and teamwork. I am glad to know that you totally understand our idea and would help recommend us to others.

However, I am sorry to hear that you have some negative experiences at KidZania Bangkok. I guarantee that we will look into this, maintain our high standard service, and ensure that your next visit would be much more pleasant than the previous one.

Thank you again for sharing your point of view and hope that we will have a chance to welcome you back again soon.

Best regards,

in 8 reviews
"pilot"
in 52 reviews

Reviewed 21 May 2014

Went there with our 4 and 6 year old kids.. It is an amazing concept. A world for kids, full of activities and things to learn. My 6 year old kept saying it was "awesome". Easily able to fill a day!

The only negatives are that they play the same song all day on loop, which literally makes you want to stab yourself in the eye! It's also quite expensive, and they whack cameras in front of the kids to try to up sell photos literally all the time.

But it is definitely worth it!

KidZaniaBangkok, Manager at KidZania Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

Dear Tam_and_David,

Thank you for taking time to write this kind review. It is a pleasure to read that you and your kids’ last visit at KidZania Bangkok were satisfying.

Regarding to the song and the camera whacking, I will share your comments with our team. We will look into this and I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

I hope that we can welcome you back again to us soon and we ensure that we will do our best so your next visit will be even more pleasant than the previous one.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

Magnificent concept - the kids absolutely love it! Great way for kids to learn the value of earning and spending money.

Dear KStanno,

Thank you for adding a comment on TripAdvisor website about your visit to KidZania Bangkok.

I am delighted to read that you and your kids were totally satisfied; it is always a pleasure to receive such a positive feedback.

With great comment and satisfaction, I hope that we will get the chance to welcome back you soon for another great experience at KidZania Bangkok.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

My daughter is always been excited to come here once we we have our Bangkok trip. We visited this place twice since last year and now it has a new and nice shop again. My daughter learned a lot, being a nurse, a courier agent, a 7 eleven staff, a meiji milk maker, a firefighter and etc. This was really so educational, fun kids that they learned a lot.

Dear ynez1070,

Thank you for choosing to revisit us at KidZania Bangkok and for taking the time to give us this wonderful comment on Tripadvisor.

Indeed, comparing with last year, there are many establishments open, as we are trying to give more variety and learning experience to all kids and visitors. The upcoming ones to recommend would be Water Research Center and Peanut Factory. I am glad that you had pleasure with our activities’ variety and our educational and fun concept of KidZania.

You may find more information about our new activities and new establishments in our Facebook and website. I hope that we will get the chance to welcome you again in a near future.

See more reviews
Reviewed 17 May 2014

My junior enjoyed very much and we had spent the whole day inside rather than going shopping. The best part for my son is being a pilot and delivering courier services. He earned alot of cash and proud of earning money by working something. A good way to teach kids. Will try the one in KL when we plan next year.

1  Thank ChenYiJian

Dear ChenYiJian,

Thank you for posting this amiable comment about your recent and whole day visit with us at KidZania Bangkok.

I am happy to know that you totally understand our educational and fun concept, letting children to lead their independent lives and understand the world of grown-ups better, by being grown-ups themselves. With your travelling plan, it would be perfect to try different franchisee of KidZania around the world.

Thank you again for sharing your perspective, We look forward to welcome you back on your next trip to Bangkok.