“Timely and Professional”

Gulati Bespoke Tailoring
Ranked #100 of 527 Shopping in Bangkok
More attraction details
Owner description: Established in the 1970's, Gulati Bespoke Tailor's have dressed clients ranging from corporate CEO's to foreign and local dignitaries and premiers. Our expertise in Tailoring is inhabited from the Gulati ancestry, which has been involved in the Tailoring industries for more than 40 years. Today, Gulati's store still stands in the same location since its establishment but has been renovated and refurbished with the intake of modern technology to enhance our authority in the world of custom bespoke tailoring. We currently offer more than 5000 different fabrics for you to choose from to make sure your closet looks the way you want. The cornerstone of our business and the root of our ambition is your satisfaction thus no expense is spared to make sure we provide you with the highest quality cut and finishing. With our clientele consisting of only recommended or word of mouth clients, you can be sure that your experience at Gulati's will be a memorable part of your trip to the Land of Smiles.
Reviewed 7 June 2014

The staff were completely helpful from the time I walked in until I walked out with excellent product. They were able to provide professional information about the material and styles as well as had available all the products required to complete my suit. I will return regularly.

GulatiBespoke, Owner at Gulati Bespoke Tailoring, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2014

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your review and taking the time out to write a review of us. Your feedback is very much appreciated and well received. Thank you for your kind comments and we look forward to many more years of continued business and seeing you back at Gulati Bespoke soon.

Reviewed 6 June 2014

So I've been getting my suits made at Gulati's for 10 years now and have never looked back. I as well as my friends and family are always well looked after by the guys at Gulati. I'm not one for writing reviews...but thought I had to share this story, especially with Sam (Sundeep, the young strapping Sikh lad that runs the show with his dad)

Yesterday I was walking down SoHo in London with my Shaddi.com date from Perth, and some eccentric German guy with his film crew and his oversized camera was like ‘ya, ya , ya’, click, click, click, ‘ya, ya, ya’, click click, click...and I go to him ‘what on earth are you doing?’ and he says in his strong German accent ‘this is for German fashion TV no’ ‘ya, ya, ya’, click, click, click...then I was like yeah yeah take some more pictures...
The suit I was wearing, I was really hesitant about the plain royal blue colour and Sam convinced me that I'd not go wrong and it was all the rage...oh he was right! Couldn’t have happened at a better time, my date was well impressed :)
I owe you a drink Sundeep next time I'm in town!

Gurdeep D

GulatiBespoke, Owner at Gulati Bespoke Tailoring, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2014

Dear Gurdeep,

Thank you for taking the time out to write this warm review and for sharing that cool incident. I am glad to know that you received the right compliments at the perfect time; Like promised, that suit will do more wonders in the future.

Look forward to that drink when you're next in Bangkok.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

Wonderful experience tailoring my suit and shirts there. Highly recommended for anyone looking to get that polished look around the office.

GulatiBespoke, Owner at Gulati Bespoke Tailoring, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Dear Mr. Seet,

Its always a pleasure to see you. Thank you for your kind words and I look forward to many more years of continued business with you in the future.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

I'll never use any other tailor in Bangkok again. Brilliant in all respects. Very attentive staff who were very professional.

Dear Sir,

Thank you for taking the time out to write a review of us. Your feedback is very well received and much appreciated. I hope you enjoy wearing your new garments and I look forward to seeing you back at our store soon.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

A combination of excellent materials, tailoring and service make this a great place to get your clothes tailored. They have a wide range of high quality fabrics and are happy to make as many changes and conduct as many fittings that are required until you are happy with your final product.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
GulatiBespoke, Owner at Gulati Bespoke Tailoring, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2014

Dear Andrew,

Thank you for taking the time out to write a review of us. Your kind words and comments are very much appreciated and well received. It has been a pleasure serving you and I look forward to many more years of continued business and friendship with you.

I look forward to seeing you back in the store soon.

Best Regards,