“Tailored suits and shirts”

Gulati Bespoke Tailoring
Ranked #77 of 457 Shopping in Bangkok
More attraction details
Owner description: Established in the 1970's, Gulati Bespoke Tailor's have dressed clients ranging from corporate CEO's to foreign and local dignitaries and premiers. Our expertise in Tailoring is inhabited from the Gulati ancestry, which has been involved in the Tailoring industries for more than 40 years. Today, Gulati's store still stands in the same location since its establishment but has been renovated and refurbished with the intake of modern technology to enhance our authority in the world of custom bespoke tailoring. We currently offer more than 5000 different fabrics for you to choose from to make sure your closet looks the way you want. The cornerstone of our business and the root of our ambition is your satisfaction thus no expense is spared to make sure we provide you with the highest quality cut and finishing. With our clientele consisting of only recommended or word of mouth clients, you can be sure that your experience at Gulati's will be a memorable part of your trip to the Land of Smiles.
Dublin, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Tailored suits and shirts”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014

Great experience, good quality suits and shirts. Friendly and knowledgable
staff. Would have my suits made there again

Visited February 2014
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

GulatiBespoke, Owner at Gulati Bespoke Tailoring, responded to this review, 8 August 2014
Dear John,

Thank you for your review. Your feedback is much appreciated. I hope you enjoy wearing your new garments. It was a pleasure serving you and I look forward to welcoming you back to our store soon.

Please keep in touch.

• Polish first
  • Thai first
Singapore, Singapore
“A wonderful experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2014

I was recommended to Gulati's by a friend last year and have been blown away by their service. Sam and his team are extremely professional and go out of their way to make you look good. Very helpful with their suggestions, great attention to detail, very quick turnarounds, reasonable prices and of course superb tailoring. Highly recommended.

Visited February 2014

Dear Dilip,

Thank you for your words and comments. Your feedback is very much appreciated and well received. Thank you for taking the time to write a review of us. It is always a pleasure seeing you and I look forward to seeing you again very soon.

Guangzhou, China
“Don't waste your time or money going anywhere else - THE BEST!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014

Our family has been going to Gulati Bespoke for over 30 years. We send everyone we know who is traveling to Thailand to go get the best suit they've ever had in their lives. Exceptional material, expert craftsmanship and terrific service. There is a reason why they don't have a sign out front advertise some ridiculous deal for suits and shirts, or why they don't have someone sit out side to try and lure customers into their store, they don't sell or make anything but the best! If you are traveling to Thailand, a stop at Gulati is a must. They simply make beautiful suits.

Visited June 2014
Dear Brandon,

Thank you for taking the time out to write a review of us. Your kind words and comments are very much appreciated. It has been a pleasure serving you throughout all these years and I look forward to many more years of continued business. I hope you enjoy wearing your new garments.

I look forward to welcoming you back to our store soon. Please keep in touch.

Zoetermeer, The Netherlands
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“I would recommend this tailor!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

We have been clients for many years now at Gulati and to our full satisfaction!
The quality of the fabrics is very good and the Gulati staff is very professional in the way they take your measurements. More than 10 business suits and many shirts have been made in this period and almost all of them are stil being used (even the shirts!).
I would definitly recommend this tailor when visiting Bangkok!

Visited September 2013
GulatiBespoke, Owner at Gulati Bespoke Tailoring, responded to this review, 29 July 2014
Dear Esther,

Thank you very much for taking the time out to write a review of us. It is great to hear from you again and we very much appreciate your feedback for your experiences with us. It has been a pleasure serving you and I look forward to welcoming you back to our store again soon.

Please do keep in touch.

Linz, Austria
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“I am a fan - since 6 years”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014

I got to know Sam trough a recommendation by a friend (actually I asked him about his really great shirts and the he gave me Sam´s address). Over the last 6 years I have bought something like 15 jacktes / suits and 50 Shirts and I am really happy with the style and quality. Basically I use them every day in business in Europe - so I can tell that they really last and stay in shape.
I come by Sam´s store 2-3 times a year and always find some new facbrics - so that I can not only buy the "classic styels" but also some pieces that are more "daring".

If you are looking for great shirts and suits at a reasonable price I can definitely recommend his Shop - give it a try and find out for yourself.

Visited January 2014

Dear Christian,

Thank you for taking the time out to write a review of us once again. Your kind words and comments are very much appreciated and well received. It has been a pleasure serving you all these years and I look forward to many more years of continued business with you and your family.

It was great to see you recently and I look forward to welcoming you back to Bangkok very soon.