“Spanking new hotel, ace hospitality!”

Holiday Inn Bangkok Sukhumvit
Ranked #93 of 894 Hotels in Bangkok
Reviewed 28 November 2013

I was at a conference and stayed in the Ambassador Hotel on Sukhumvit Soi 11, which was a hell hole to put it mildly. I wanted to spend the weekend seeing the sights in Bangkok and moved to the Holiday Inn. From the moment I walked in, I knew I had made the right decision. The quality of hospitality was tremendous. They had the most polite staff I have engaged with in all my travels. They upgraded me to a premier room and they were simply lovely. The bell boy took time to show me around the room and the briefed me on the facilities. The room itself was spanking clean and after the long stressful stay at the Ambassador, this was heaven! The breakfast buffet was nice and I cannot begin to say how grateful I am that they had close to sound proof windows (even though the windows faced the main street). The beds were exception and they have a pillow menu!!! The shower pressure was great and the toiletries were very nice. Thank you holiday inn for your polite staff, exceptional service and regard for high quality hospitality. I know that I will stay there again and recommend work colleagues and friends to make that their home away from home when in Bangkok

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank figgyboy
16796, General Manager at Holiday Inn Bangkok Sukhumvit, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2013

Dear figgyboy

Thank you very much for your kind reviews. We are very delighted to hear great feedback from our guests and will ensure to maintain our standards and services.

We look forward to welcome you back in your next visit to Bangkok.

Harry Thaliwal

Write a ReviewReviews (1,233)

Reviewed 26 November 2013

The service at this hotel was exceptional, from the front desk to the restaurant. Very comfortable beds, very clean rooms and great restaurants within walking distance. I spend at least 150 nights in different hotels (not all Holiday Inn, but mostly) around the world annually and I would rate this as one of the best Holiday Inn experiences I have had in a long time.

Dear Kvg2013

Thank you very much for your reviews. We are very delighted to hear that you had a really pleasant stay. Our team look forward to welcome you back in your next visit top Bangkok.

Reviewed 15 November 2013

Location is good , the staff is friendly. The beds are comfortable n well maintained room. The only advice is please hang the Do Not Disturb tag outside your room , the housekeeping rang the bell in the morning...we were asleep , on opening the door she asked me if I was checking out that day..wondered why did she not check at the reception..I had checked in the night before and was to stay there for four nights..so every night I made sure to put the tag on my kids room who were in the adjoining room as well as mine. As after ringing our room door she went to our kids room ,I told her thats our room too. Overall a pleasant stay...very convenient as 7eleven and malls and station very close. Safe and clean hotel.

Room Tip: Take higher floors .have less noise
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
BKKHI22, General Manager at Holiday Inn Bangkok Sukhumvit, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2013

Dear Chandhok

Thank you very much for your reviews. We are happy to hear that you had a pleasant stay and that you enjoy staying in this location. We also apologize for the inconvenience that you encountered and we will ensure that this kind of incident is eliminated.

Reviewed 15 November 2013

This is a new hotel with well appointed and practical rooms. About 5 minutes away from the BTS sky train station. Staff were friendly and helpful. The only downside was an inconsistent wifi connection in the room.

1  Thank ajuniaxis

Dear SJX

Thank you very much for your feedback. We will continue to improve our IT system internally.

We look forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 15 November 2013

Very easy access to Sukhumvit, so the location is excellent. Modern features and friendly staff, I think this hotel is a great value for the location. I just had breakfast, and apparently it was included in my room package. The omelet station was quick and efficient this morning, but they apparently did not have cheese...The bathrooms are well maintained. The elevators are located away from the sleeping rooms.
All well organiced, try it out you will love it

Room Tip: Room 2504 and 2521 very peace full and silent for a good night sleep
1  Thank BjarneViking

Dear BjarneViking

Thank you very much for your kind reviews.
We are delighted to hear that you loved our location and that you enjoyed your stay.

We will give your feedback to the Food and Beverage department to ensure there will be cheese available for your omelette in your next visit.

Reviewed 8 November 2013

The place is very clean. The beds are firm and comfortable. The bathrooms are well maintained. The elevators are located away from the sleeping rooms. The smorgasbord is extensive covering Thai, Japanese, Italian and sea food (vasty superior to the general Bangkok standard which is a limited selection of Indian /Thai food dominated by Japanese dishes). The central areas are clean.

Room Tip: They have inter-connecting rooms which allow both access and privacy.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank ssharris_75

Dear Sepideh H

Thank you very much for your kind reviews. We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 3 November 2013

Very easy access to Sukhumvit, so the location is excellent. Modern features and friendly staff, I think this hotel is a great value for the location. I just had breakfast, and apparently it was included in my room package. The omelet station was quick and efficient this morning, but they apparently did not have cheese. Really. Whoever heard of an omelet station that couldn't put cheese in an omelet. The coffee was great, the fruits wonderful. All around, I'm happy with the Internet (complimentary - which is rare in upper end hotels in Bangkok), the modern facilities, etc. It's a fine hotel. The rooms were a tad small compared to where I'm used to staying, but still - thumbs up.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank johngannonlasvegas

Dear johngannonlasvegas

Thank you very much for your reviews. We would take your feedback into account regarding cheese for breakfast omelette.

We look forward to welcome you back soon.