Holiday Inn Bangkok Sukhumvit
US$140
US$121
  • Pool
1,263 results
All reviewsmaya restaurantindian restaurantphrom phongihg memberemporium mallthe executive loungetop floorbts stationwalking distancesoi cowboymassage placesfront officeeasy accessexcellent breakfastrestaurants and barsspecial thanksbreakfast spread
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 December 2013

we stayed here twice on the way in and on the way out on the way in we had a standard room which was ok but on the way back we had a club suite that was brill every thing was great about this hotel nothing bad you defiantly get what you pay for

Room Tip: get a suite they are brill you won't regret it and it will leave you with happy memories you won't want to leave
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
16796, General Manager at Holiday Inn Bangkok Sukhumvit, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2013

Dear lee R

Thank you very much for taking your time to review us. We appreciate your reviews and will ensure that our standards and services are being maintained to welcome you back on your next visit.

Reviewed 29 November 2013

We enjoyed our time at the Holiday Inn in Bangkok so much we've returned on several occasions. The staff here is genuinely friendly and always smiling. Something that I truly appreciate. The prices are quite reasonable in comparison to the rest of the hotels in the area. It's right near the BTS train and metro which is very useful for getting around. Not only is the staff friendly but the are very helpful as well, when I needed some information on how to get to Kachanaburi (a 3 hour train ride) I was directed perfectly. The guest service manager even accompanied and found us a taxi that would use its meter, after quite a few try's with others that refused and only wanted to give us a set price... Which was much more expensive than the actual ride would have been. I will always return to this hotel whenever I travel to Bangkok, and I highly recommend it to anyone in the area.

• Stayed: November 2013

Dear 073088

Thank you for your wonderful reviews. We are very delighted to hear your feedback and we will share this feedback with our team. We look forward to welcome you back n your next visit to Bangkok.

Reviewed 28 November 2013

I was at a conference and stayed in the Ambassador Hotel on Sukhumvit Soi 11, which was a hell hole to put it mildly. I wanted to spend the weekend seeing the sights in Bangkok and moved to the Holiday Inn. From the moment I walked in, I knew I had made the right decision. The quality of hospitality was tremendous. They had the most polite staff I have engaged with in all my travels. They upgraded me to a premier room and they were simply lovely. The bell boy took time to show me around the room and the briefed me on the facilities. The room itself was spanking clean and after the long stressful stay at the Ambassador, this was heaven! The breakfast buffet was nice and I cannot begin to say how grateful I am that they had close to sound proof windows (even though the windows faced the main street). The beds were exception and they have a pillow menu!!! The shower pressure was great and the toiletries were very nice. Thank you holiday inn for your polite staff, exceptional service and regard for high quality hospitality. I know that I will stay there again and recommend work colleagues and friends to make that their home away from home when in Bangkok

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank figgyboy

Dear figgyboy

Thank you very much for your kind reviews. We are very delighted to hear great feedback from our guests and will ensure to maintain our standards and services.

We look forward to welcome you back in your next visit to Bangkok.

Reviewed 26 November 2013

The service at this hotel was exceptional, from the front desk to the restaurant. Very comfortable beds, very clean rooms and great restaurants within walking distance. I spend at least 150 nights in different hotels (not all Holiday Inn, but mostly) around the world annually and I would rate this as one of the best Holiday Inn experiences I have had in a long time.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Dear Kvg2013

Thank you very much for your reviews. We are very delighted to hear that you had a really pleasant stay. Our team look forward to welcome you back in your next visit top Bangkok.

Reviewed 15 November 2013

Location is good , the staff is friendly. The beds are comfortable n well maintained room. The only advice is please hang the Do Not Disturb tag outside your room , the housekeeping rang the bell in the morning...we were asleep , on opening the door she asked me if I was checking out that day..wondered why did she not check at the reception..I had checked in the night before and was to stay there for four nights..so every night I made sure to put the tag on my kids room who were in the adjoining room as well as mine. As after ringing our room door she went to our kids room ,I told her thats our room too. Overall a pleasant stay...very convenient as 7eleven and malls and station very close. Safe and clean hotel.

Room Tip: Take higher floors .have less noise
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
BKKHI22, General Manager at Holiday Inn Bangkok Sukhumvit, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2013

Dear Chandhok

Thank you very much for your reviews. We are happy to hear that you had a pleasant stay and that you enjoy staying in this location. We also apologize for the inconvenience that you encountered and we will ensure that this kind of incident is eliminated.