“Excellent Indian Vegetarian Food at a Reasonable Price”
Review of Myra Restaurant

Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Sukhumvit
Reviewed 27 August 2013

This restaurant is located just off Soi 22 and is easily missed if you don't know its there. For vegetarians on the hunt for excellent indian food, this place is perfect. We visited here 3 times during our week here - the food was that good. I'm from the UK, which arguably has the best Indian restaurants in the Western World, so I know good indian food when I see it!

The restaurant itself is quite new and the decor is elegant, but not over the top. My friend and I are massive fans of paneer dishes and the choice here was amazing. The restaurant also serves egg-free cakes, which were amazing.

After our visits we became quite good friends with the staff and enjoyed the banter with them.

Value wise it is reasonable when compared to UK prices. I'll definately be back here when I'm next in Bangkok.

2  Thank Sunny M

Reviewed 26 August 2013

The place is good, the ambience and service is really good too. But cost is an issue, a normal (not extravagant) dinner can cost Thai Baht 1200 for a family of 4.

2  Thank Saiffzzz
Reviewed 22 August 2013

I am a non-vegetraian but I am a big fan of Vegetarian food as well. I live in Dubai and have tried many first class Vegetarian restaurants there. Finding this restaurant in Bangkok was a nice experience, the food quality is great and the staff is very friendly and helpful.

In my opinion the cost is reasonable compared to other options available nearby. Its good value for money :)

Hihghly recommended :)

1  Thank Muhammad K
Reviewed 28 July 2013

We were fedup of INDIAN HOST restaurant on SOI 22 street, so went in search of an other veg Indian restaurant on the same street. I should confess, we bumped into it. Hotelier was very very warm and welcoming. Loved the food and the variety they offer. Though its bit expensive, Myra was kind enough to offer discount on the bill and with a complimentary dessert. I recommend for all veg lovers to try this place. excellent service. more than a decent ambiance ( I say this as i am an interior designer myself)

1  Thank Vijay_Vinayak
Reviewed 26 July 2013

Clean restaurant, beautiful interiors. Helpful staff. Willing to prepare items on the menu without onion and garlic. Reasonable prices.

1  Thank PDK111