“Delicious...A culinary delight!”

Good for: Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Sukhumvit
Reviewed 4 April 2014

This place was really really awesome!...It has great food and lots of variety in it's menu. We ordered: Punjabi thali, Dosas, Italian and dessert and each dish was really great. The food has a great texture and taste and the service is simply amazing. The staff is very caring and friendly and go out of their way to make your meal a special one. The food is amazing and the atmosphere is beautiful - the restaurant is decorated really well and we enjoyed our experience there. Would highly recommend it for vegetarian food - high quality vegetarian food!

Reviewed 31 March 2014

Myra located in soi 22 offers veg cusine in indian chinese and italian food. decent joint and good taste worth a visit .

Reviewed 24 March 2014

A pure vegetarian restaurant owned by an Indian. The staff are all from Mumbai. They have Indian, Italian and Chinese, if I remember correctly. I went for the gnocchi one time and it was very good. Another time, I had them make me a garlic-less pesto pizza with artichokes and broccoli, which was good. Anyway, they were quite happy to modify everything to suit my food allergies. Very friendly people. Nice ambience.

1  Thank Peregrineri
Reviewed 13 February 2014

We ate North Indian and Indian Chinese food in Myra. It was simply very delicious, fresh and mouth watering.

1  Thank Rajvi M
Reviewed 3 February 2014 via mobile

Last night my brother and I had the pleasure of dining at Myra. The staff was very attentive and friendly, and the ambiance was fantastic. When I explained that I was vegan, our server offered some great suggestions based on the foods I told him I enjoyed. This restaurant features several types of cuisine, but we decided to go with Indian. Our food was absolutely delicious-- full of flavor and with fresh ingredients. We thoroughly enjoyed our meal and will definitely return next time we're in town (I'll try to post some photos I took). Thanks to the staff at Myra for a wonderful dining experience!