“Aussome”

Price range: US$4 - US$22
Cuisines: Australian, International
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Sukhumvit
Description: We Are Looking Forward Seeing You Again Recently Re-Furbished in a Major Way. I Promise You All Considerable Amount of Thought And Skill Was Initiated to Make Chef Bar an Even Better Experience ! Our Small Team Welcome You To Chef Bar to Experience International Comfort Cuisine Sourced and Prepared By Chef Roland who has Over 40years International Culinary Experience.Chef Roland's Concept is to Control The Transition from Ingredients to the Finished Dish By: Sourcing Only the Best Products Available.All Raw Meat is In House Ground or Cut. Blends His Own Concoctions of Sauces, Salt, Seasonings. Hand Cut Chips and Mashed Potatoes are prepared fresh Daily.Please Take a Look at Our Specials that are Always Imaginative with locally and Imported Quality Ingredients. Also Chef Roland Personally Has Selected Interesting Craft Beers and Wine by the Glass and Bottle.
Reviewed 1 May 2014

to be sure it was as good as the first time, I went back for the waygu burger (I had a meat pie the first time) Roland (the owner) does a fantastic job of providing a quality product at a very reasonable price. You will want to take a pie or 2 to go. It really is a small gem in a city full of many restaurants.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

After walking past 3 or 4 times we eventually found this tiny little eatery, opposite the Prasarnmit Plaza, with a pub to the left of it. (It has a light blue sign above it). After researching on TA we decided on this place for my birthday meal as we were on a budget but wanted something unique that we hadn't tried before. We both had the Wagyu Beef burger specials (one with smoked poached lambs liver and smoked jalepeno jam and one with wild mushroom and goat's cheese) My partner was a bit dubious about the lambs liver but Chef Roland managed to talk him into it and he thoroughly enjoyed it! The only downside of eating here is that now i've tasted Wagyu beef and other beef burger is not going to suffice!
Chef Roland's passion for what he does is something to be marvelled and if we could bottle it and give it to other burger joints, a bad burger would be hard to find!
It's safe to say we will definitely be going back and might even save some money and order one of the special steaks for next time we go.
Thanks Chef Roland, see you soon.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

Great food, great service, we had an excellent time here. I recommend this place highly for dinner. If you want yummy modern cuisine come here. Very interesting food and restaurant.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

My girlfriend and I really enjoyed every meal in Chef bar. The story behind every dish is amazing and the chefs passion for cooking has come through in what is a short but very tasty menu. I highly recommend....everything to be honest, it's all good. Highly recommended

1  Thank WebCoursesBangkok
Reviewed 18 April 2014

Having lived in Australia before, I have always craved for its food. Of course, that's not easy to find here in Bangkok, especially one that's reasonably priced. Chef Bar has fulfilled my craving for this cuisine. We ordered a meat pie and a lamb sausage roll (served with homemade tomato sauce and a mix of sour cream and sweet chili sauce (I think)), and they were beautifully presented, with great taste from quality ingredients to match—an excellent interpretation of these Australian comfort foods indeed! To top everything off, we ended with a salted caramel and chocolate tart which was quite rich and went well with the accompanying ice cream and berries. Highly recommended, and, being not too far from MRT/BTS, that's a big plus!

1  Thank Prin_S123