“great generic Thai seafood restaurant” 4 of 5 bubbles

Kuang Seafood,Ratchadaphisek 10
Ranked #618 of 10,627 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: Chinese, Seafood, Asian, Thai
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Bangkok, Thailand
“great generic Thai seafood restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2014

This is the sort of Thai seafood restaurant which I have tried hundreds of times; and it never gets old. Overall, the shellfish we tried were absolutely delicious and fresh. We had a large crab curry dish which was utterly delightful. We also had a muscle dish dish which was tasty. This was complement by a spicy clam dish which was savory and appetizing. We were also served a gigantic fried rice dish which I thoroughly enjoyed and was fluffy and not filling. But the tom yom goong I thought was too spicy and I didn't enjoy that dish as much. Overall, I enjoyed this generic dining experience at this Thai seafood restaurant and is the main reason I'll keep coming back to this kind of restaurant for years to come. One thing important - be careful to ask the price if you order the crab. The crab photo in the menu looked small but the crab was absolutely huge when it was brought to our table and as such, it turned out to be very expensive which we didn't expect.

• Visited August 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Yangon (Rangoon), Myanmar
“very delicious, great value for money”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

almost every dishes is delicious especially all those seafood. One of the best in Bangkok , cooked in Chinese style. The price is reasonable comparing with the quality you dine.

Cons, very crowded and service is just so so. They are not willing to exchange dishes although they may make mistake in ordering wrong dishes.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank livreders
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Delicious and reasonable price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014

I have been many seafood restaurant around bangkok area. Kuang seafood is one of recommended. Overall food and services are decent.

• Visited May 2014
Singapore, Singapore
“The best local chinese thai restaurant in Bangkok”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

I just finished my dinner at Kuang Seafood. The environment would be a little noisy but this is Chinese style. The food is absolutely delicious. I took the curry crab (the best) , the kangkong, sweet sour fish, scallop....etc. Trust me, the curry crab is the must try item. The price is not higher as I excepted but it is still acceptable for me. Not only a place for tourist but it is a place for local ether. ...

1 Thank PtPtPaul
Singapore, Singapore
“Nice Food but the price keeps going up”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2014

Very crowded with locals and tourists. Food were nice but it seems like the price keeps going up everytime I visit....

• Visited October 2013