Hua Chang Heritage Hotel
US$147
US$182
US$176
Travelocity
All reviewssiam discoverypremier deluxe roomsiam centersiam restaurantminutes walk to mbknational stadium btsratchathewi stationbeautiful hotelwalking distancebusy roadjim thompson housemajor shopping mallstaxi meterhotel restauranthotel staffbusy bangkokrooms are spacious
Reviewed 21 April 2013

What an incredible fine at an extraordinary price in the heart of Bangkok!

From the Chic decor to the extremely customer focused staff to the exceptional food --- not one thing missing at this hotel.

This will be my home away from home....you won't be sorry!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank twill95966
Reviewed 15 April 2013

THE HOTEL:
I arrived to the hotel after midnight and stayed for 7 days. I chose a pre-arranged limo/car-hire service to transport me from the airport to the hotel. Once I got checked-in, I was escorted up to my magnificent room. It was efficient in layout and beautifully "pink" room and clean. The bed was comfortable and I slept very well during my stay. The room has all of the standard amenities you may need. I felt like a princess.

THE STAFF:
They were all very kind and polite. I received a genuine interest and greetings during my coming/going during my stay. They assisted me in making dinner reservations, spa treatments etc. Also when I needed a taxi, they ensured the driver knew where I needed to go and made sure he turned the meter on.

THE LOCATION: Hotel is perfectly situated near the BTS [National Stadium, Siam] and major shopping malls, all in walking distance. I was able to travel all over the city with no problems.

THE VERDICT: I would definitely stay at the Hua Chang Heritage again, if I were to return to Bangkok.

MINOR IMPROVEMENTS (in my opinion):
When I lay out by a pool, I standardly want to enjoy snacks and cocktails poolside. It may have been off season but I did not see a poolside bartender or server with a menu during my stay. No one came by to offer and I certainly didn't feel like getting up to go hunt down a frozen margarita. Not a major flaw as I ended up saving my money on food & beverage charges.

While the pool area does encounter some road noise from the street, if I had my ipod and a few beverages, it would not be a huge issue for me at all.

Room Tip: Tips: The hotel offers car/limo service from the airport directly to the hotel. Use it.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank cookieintx
Reviewed 13 April 2013

This is a great hotel in a great location. The rooms are fantastic and ultra modern. Not only do they have a great concept but the staff were very accommodating and helpful with everything we asked.
The pool area is beautiful but unfortunately suffers from some road noise from the adjacent road. Personally this is not an issue for me. The breakfast is good with eggs made to order.
In all, I highly recommend this property.. it’s beautiful, great location and a fantastic touch to any Thai holiday.

Room Tip: Garden views are nicest
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank B787skipper
Reviewed 9 April 2013

This newly opened hotel surprised me!! It's location is prime, just few steps to the Siam Square and Siam Paragon. Staff are professional and helpful.
Rooms are with hip design and spacious. Definitely worth the money.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank waikii
HCH1101, General Manager at Hua Chang Heritage Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2013

Thank you for your very good comment we are more than happy to welcome you to Hua Chang Heritage Hotel once again.

Sammy Sasaki

Reviewed 8 April 2013

We've just spent 2 weeks in Koh Samui and on our way back to SA. We found Hua Chang hotel, amongst a few other great competitors on the Agoda sight and decided to go for this hotel due to its GREAT LOCATION and beautiful pictures. It was definitely a chance we took, as it's a very new hotel. We were breathless from the very first step through the door, to our amazing room, to breakfast the next morning and they even agreed for us to make use of their outside facilities and locker rooms the next day, as our flight was only for 01:00 the next morning. At other hotels in the area, they would charge you a full extra night. The room was amazing. Best hotel decor I've EVER seen and the service is incredible. Although we only stayed there for one night, it's amazing how they were able to 'WOW' us in such a short period. Definitely five star and I would stay there again any time!

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Marinda38

Your is valuable and inspired our team, Thank you very much for your kind support us.

Sammy Sasaki