What I loved
1. Great Staff. Smiling faces everywhere.
2. Free upgrade to superior room
3. Fantastic rooms. Great value.
4. Proximity to prime shopping areas
5. Awesome breakfast buffet and great choice from restaurants for room service
What I disliked
1. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally positioned in the heart of Bangkok’s shopping district, within easy access to the airport link station with trains directly to and from Suvarnabhumi International Airport, the BTS Skytrain, and the expressway, this modern four-star hotel features 281 rooms and family-friendly suites designed in a light, modern, and inviting decor. With an outdoor relaxation area with cabanas, a spa that draws its inspiration from modern rejuvenation practices and Thai and Ayurvedic philosophies, and a fitness centre, you’ll enjoy plenty of leisure opportunities. Foodies, look no further. The hotel is home to an exciting all-day dining restaurant, a rooftop restaurant serving the complex flavours of Thai and Asian cuisines, and a rooftop bar. The hotel seamlessly connects to Watergate Pavillion Shopping Mall and offers free Wi-Fi access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotelopia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Agoda, TravelUp, Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, Travelbag, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Centara Watergate Pavillion Hotel Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.