“Clean, cool and safe”

Prime Hotel Central Station Bangkok
Ranked #193 of 894 Hotels in Bangkok
Reviewed 6 July 2014

This was our first stop in SEA and a great launching point. It was conveniently located near Chinatown. Our room had a great view of the city, was very modern and clean. The staff was friendly and helpful. We had a spa day at the hotel and it was very luxurious and lovely.

Room Tip: Higher for better view. There was construction on the street so higher was better!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
CSB-Bangkok, Front Office Manager at Prime Hotel Central Station Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Dear Khun shinyobjects63,

I would personally like to thank you for taking the time to complete Tripadvisor review during your recent stay at Centra Central Sation Bangkok

Your valued feedback will help us improve our performance and attain our objective which is to thoroughly delight all our guests.

May I take this opportunity to thank you again for staying with us and I look forward to welcoming you back again for a more pleasurable experience.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

I stayed at Centra in June 2014.
I was greeted by warm, friendly staff who I quickly learnt were extremely knowledgable and helpful. The front of house team at reception were always very willing to offer help and advice on where locations were, how to get there - and just as importantly how much it should cost via taxi etc.
We were given a card that had the hotel's address on and opened up to a basic map which helped when getting a taxi back and was extremely useful.
The room was excellent value for money. The shower is huge and the bathroom is clean and well equipped. The room offers a safe, TV, hair dryer and fridge. The room is modern, stylish, clean and very comfortable to stay in.
Breakfast is a buffet style with a fantastic range of international choices, as is lunch. There is great quality food to suit all tastes.
Basement floor is a 24 hour supermarket which is great for getting late night snack and beverages for taking back to your room.
Location - the hotel is located in China town and is literally across the road from the metro - making everywhere easily accessible.
I would highly recommend this hotel to couples, families and businesses. It offers all you could need with high quality staff to top it off.

Thank you for a really enjoyable stay :)

Room Tip: Rooms with a window and higher floor offer a lovely panoramic view of the Bangkok skyline which ligh...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
CSB-Bangkok, ผู้จัดการฝ่ายต้อนรับลูกค้า at Prime Hotel Central Station Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2014

Dear Khun emma9383

Reviewed 2 July 2014

I stayed here in June 2014 and found it to be a good experience, the hotel is very clean and quite modern, the staff are good and friendly.

I got stuck in the elevator during my stay, I was not very impressed that there was no kind of apology made, but perhaps this is just the way in Thailand.

The breakfast is included and is pretty good and varied.

The rooms are modern and in good repair, the air conditioning is effective and quiet.

The hotel business card should have the address also written in Thai, there was not a single tuktuk or taxi driver that was able to find the hotel first time yet it doesnt seem to be in a strange place.

Room Tip: choose a floor high up to reduce traffic noise
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
CSB-Bangkok, Front Office Manager at Prime Hotel Central Station Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Dear Khun j100_99,

Reviewed 1 July 2014

The location is great - 3 minutes from metro and Hua Lampong (main) train station, 7 minutes from the heart of Chinatown and 25 minutes from Rachawong river boat station (all walking distances). Lovely and courteous staff, stylish room decor and overall hotel interiors, good breakfast (combination of European and Thai) made it hugely enjoyable stay. Do it!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
CSB-Bangkok, ผู้จัดการฝ่ายต้อนรับลูกค้า at Prime Hotel Central Station Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Dear Khun tmsglc,

Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

I was stay here 3 days 2 nights because of my business. This hotel close to china town and many market. Location is easy to walk or public transport. Service mind from staff and nice city view my windows. I'll come back to this hotel again soon!!!

Stayed: June 2557, travelled on business

Dear Khun zania_maii,

Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

A nice hotel near to Hua Lamphong MRT. With a nice lobby at level 12 with a sky terrace with beautiful and relaxing night view. Room is nice, but without window. Their housekeeping team is good & tidy as well.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Khun Ang T.,

Reviewed 25 June 2014

Hotel was very nice, great views, big rooms very comfortable bed. The spa got a super rating from a friend. The breakfast that is included can be a nice intro to Thai food, or you can have standard western breakfast. Close to Chinatown .

Room Tip: Little market below that has everything and it is opened 24 hours.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
CSB-Bangkok, Front Office Manager at Prime Hotel Central Station Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2014

Dear Khun esopus35,